Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PharmDchic

Rookie
Daps
Nope. They are loyal to CERTAIN black men. Pretty boys , Athletes, & Wannabe Thugs. Regular brothers like me who aren't 6'2-6'5, built like the rock, light skin, have never felt that loyalty. FOH.

:scust: You must be young. #1 for me is intelligence (educated), financially stable, loyal, kind...then the bs like appearance... Nobody on their grown up shyt is looking for a thug. What kind of women are you chasing after? :sas2:

John Mayer

In your atmosphere
Daps
Reppin
Paradise Valley
I would expect a form that is dominated by BLACK males to hold BLACK females in high regards. All these dude so is fawn over white women. But let a black woman show interest in a white man and she is all types of bytches.

Imagine if I went to a white male forum and posted some pictures of a white woman with a black man.

What do you think the responses would be? Would she not be called bytch, slut etc..?

Forlife44

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:scust: You must be young. #1 for me is intelligence (educated), financially stable, loyal, kind...then the bs like appearance... Nobody on their grown up shyt is looking for a thug. What kind of women are you chasing after? :sas2:
oh really, you mean like the ny goversnors black 40+ aide who is married to a drug dealing thug with a murder conviction? :camby: black women love criminals

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps

(1)26 years old.
(2) Let me guess those qualities are important to you NOW but when you were my age you were singing a different tune :birdman:

(3) Women in their 20's . :yeshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.