• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
THANK YOU!! All these dudes on here talk about is white girls, asian girls, latina, middle eastern women, but a black woman gets with a white man and its a tragedy. Most of the men on here are straight hypocrites!
I'm saying. I know black dudes on here aren't complaining because they're the first ones to date outside of their race. I find that black women are way more loyal to black men.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
I would expect a form that is dominated by BLACK males to hold BLACK females in high regards. All these dude so is fawn over white women. But let a black woman show interest in a white man and she is all types of bytches.
If bw Do that I may think they're a loser but nobody cares in the grand scheme of things. Do whatever you want.

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
According to the dudes here.

So some of you all think and say shyt like this and wonder why Black women start to date out? If BM and BW are so "incompatible" then why be upset they date out? It's not making sense.
Insecurity. Natural competitive nature of men. Racial tribalism.Alot of black men think they own and are entitled to black women so if other races are interested in BW, some of us feel threatened. A bit like how some white men feel threatened when they see black men with "their women". Notice how none of the men here call out black men who dont fuk wit black women such the poster cosgning the Paag movement. Men are territorial by nature. We have no problem when back men seek out women from "other tribes" but when it comes to our own women who are approached by non blacks, especially white men, alot black men feel like the white man is disrespectin our territory. Thats the primal truth. Youll see the same behaviour in other cultures aswell, especially in patriachal societies. Ive seen an Arab man hit his sister for dating a white teacher yet the man himself is a manwhore who has a thing for blonde European women. Date and fuk whoever u wanna date and fuk. Everyones a hypocrite.

Last edited:

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
I would expect a form that is dominated by BLACK males to hold BLACK females in high regards. All these dude so is fawn over white women. But let a black woman show interest in a white man and she is all types of bytches.

Its a white society and no one lives in a bubble. Do you honestly believe that black men are effect bu the constant bombardment of images of white beauty? Subconscoiusly? Conciously? It is what is it is.

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
I'm saying. I know black dudes on here aren't complaining because they're the first ones to date outside of their race. I find that black women are way more loyal to black men.

Nope. They are loyal to CERTAIN black men. Pretty boys , Athletes, & Wannabe Thugs. Regular brothers like me who aren't 6'2-6'5, built like the rock, light skin, have never felt that loyalty. FOH.

Status
Not open for further replies.