Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Loyalty goes both ways....how can you be loyal to someone that was never loyal to you. All men are opportunists in the relationship department so why shouldn't bw.

Fixed.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
this is why cacs keep hes un/under employed....., give our women a high salary, incarcerate us and give black women welfare

it eliminates the black man from the household right, and it makes the white man seem superior....then they can go to our women and point"see theyre losers, well take good care of u"

thats why entrepreneurship is important
True :ehh:

They keep our people down while they rise.

These female c00ns see that and chase after them no matter how old they are and stop caring about their fellow people who fall.

Racists whites are converting more and more of our people into c00ns everyday.

Last edited:

-----

Daps
Reppin
Paradise
a black man can eat anywhere just that alot will settle for the first vagina they can get

Nah fam its bigger than that. It has to be. Its no reason to be dating warpigs but WAYY TO MANY are cupcaking with fat CAC broads wheh the dont have to

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
look through her instagram...shes fukkin miserable and lonely....she got Kenneth from accounting on top of her blowing his garlic breath in her face every night, penetrating her with no rhythm or passion

poor girl.... :scust:

-----

Daps
Reppin
Paradise
THANK YOU!! All these dudes on here talk about is white girls, asian girls, latina, middle eastern women, but a black woman gets with a white man and its a tragedy. Most of the men on here are straight hypocrites!

Well, it is a male dominates forum. I mean really what do you expect?

boyboy

Pro
Daps
this is why cacs keep us un/under employed....., give our women a high salary, incarcerate us and give black women welfare

it eliminates the black man from the household right, and it makes the white man seem superior....then they can go to our women and point and say "see they're losers, ill take good care of u"

thats why entrepreneurship is important

There is a lot of truth to that. But that's not the whole story here. I mean it's not like an attractive BW like that couldn't of found an old unattractive black dude to wife her up. Lot's of old BM out there with money tricking like that old, unattractive cac dude.

It's just that some BW fall victim to living in a white world so they are naturally going to be drawn to cacs. BM fail victim to the same thing.

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
I'm supposed to give a fukk about who this chick's fukking because she's black, huh? :coffee:

Elle

Pro
Daps
Well, it is a male dominates forum. I mean really what do you expect?

I would expect a form that is dominated by BLACK males to hold BLACK females in high regards. All these dude so is fawn over white women. But let a black woman show interest in a white man and she is all types of bytches.

-----

Daps
Reppin
Paradise
couple-beach-12122030.jpg

She probably got some paper tho.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I would expect a form that is dominated by BLACK males to hold BLACK females in high regards. All these dude so is fawn over white women. But let a black woman show interest in a white man and she is all types of bytches.

You do know it's a lot of white posters masquerading as black?

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
black men have sex with white women to get revenge for our ancestors....we still want a black women to have our seed and marry

i dont know about yall but my great great great actually were slaves....damn right im gonna get some white ass...i wont enjoy it tho

Status
Not open for further replies.