Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Every non black chick that date black men exclusively that ive met become as bitter as the bw that y'all criticize. So wwho's the common denominator?

that didn't really disprove or refute anything i said :skip: it's also funny hearing you say this knowing you've never even set foot in the states

2k13

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
interracial.jpg

Black prom slayage
tumblr_npjz8xfuhL1qasnrqo1_1280.jpg

Lil Gangsta

Toronto Driftwood Crip
Daps
Reppin
Blue Flag
You have the nerve to ask why black women data down when they get with white dudes? You corny fukks scrape the bottom of the barrel when it comes to white bytches. Fat butterball turkey built hoes...
U made a mistake u wanted to type "date down" but typed "data down" haha i caught that and put you on blast you look super dumb right now :umad:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
that didn't really disprove or refute anything i said :skip: it's also funny hearing you say this knowing you've never even set foot in the states
Again the pathologies of black western men are the same world wide.

OliviaTwist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Souf
They say stuff like that? :shaq:

According to the dudes here.
Mentioned this on another thread but if they want to get with Massa so be it. :stopitslime:

I don't advocate dating White Women for Brothers unless that is the only other alternative in your area (i.e. - Midwest). :beli:

In order of preference of general compatibility with the average Black American Man:

- South American
- Central American
- African (#3 because a lot of em hate us for whatever multitude of reasons)
- Native American
- Southeast Asian
- East Asian (China, Korea, Japan)
- Mexican/Peruvian/Chilean Women
- White Women (Eastern European)
- White Women (Western)
- Black Women from Western countries outside of the U.S. (UK/Canada/AU/Germany/etc)
- Black American Women

Now in certain cases, African Women could be #1 if they don't come with that judgmental Anti-Yankee attitude. :comeon:
Brazilian is #1 because they respect and love American Black Men the most compared to any other foreign country IMHO. :jawalrus:

So some of you all think and say shyt like this and wonder why Black women start to date out? If BM and BW are so "incompatible" then why be upset they date out? It's not making sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.