Audemar

Superstar
Daps
One of these threads?
innngifv4_zps90a4c3e4.gif

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
The only time I mind when a black person dates interracially is when they say they are pro black, talk about being picked on for their color, or start attacking black people and upping the men/women of the race they are with.

thewiz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
was hoping its a mexican. But its a flabby and sick old ass cac.

Jesus, this is crazy. Bed wenches need to be sterilized :damn:

edit: HES GOT A GOD DAMN GUCCI GUT AND HE SOUNDS LIKE A GAYER TED CRUZ :damn: :damn:

giphy.gif

Lil Gangsta

Toronto Driftwood Crip
Daps
Reppin
Blue Flag
U guys need to stop with these insecure threads like for real. shyt is gettin embarassin. Yall soundin like insecure white and asian men. This type mentality is unknown to any black man I kno IRL. Aint nobody worried by no cac stealin no bytch.

Black Women are not messin with white dudes like that.

Thats a fact. U nikkas sound like u feel inferior to white men or some shyt. U rly think they out here to get all our women?
:scust: @ the coli being associated wit this pathetic mentality.

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
Why do black women always date down when they date white

It's called getting with whatever non black person is available. I've seen black people get with unattractive non black people just because they are non black and socially above black people. Black women just tend to campaign harder for non black men, and let it be known. This is due to the amount of white images a lot of young black children receive growing up.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The only time I mind when a black person dates interracially is when they say they are pro black, talk about being picked on for their color, or start attacking black people and upping the men/women of the race they are with.

It's clear this woman choose this man only because he is white.
She is a decent looking woman and her husband bald fat white dude

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
was hoping its a mexican. But its a flabby and sick old ass cac.

Jesus, this is crazy. Bed wenches need to be sterilized :damn:

edit: HES GOT A GOD DAMN GUCCI GUT AND HE SOUNDS LIKE A GAYER TED CRUZ :damn: :damn:

This along with the fact their house and furniture don't look all that great either so it's obvious she has little standards & wanted to be with just any ole white guy. :comeon:

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
U guys need to stop with these insecure threads like for real. shyt is gettin embarassin. Yall soundin like insecure white and asian men. This type mentality is unknown to any black man I kno IRL. Aint nobody worried by no cac stealin no bytch.

Black Women are not messin with white dudes like that.

Thats a fact. U nikkas sound like u feel inferior to white men or some shyt. U rly think they out here to get all our women?
:scust: @ the coli being associated wit this pathetic mentality.

Nikka please.....I'm more concerned that if the devils did try to en mass scoop up black women, how many would jump at it. Fck being worried IF they are, its obvious they not, therefore its not that big a deal....but with Self hate so real and epic, that even when the sisters switch to being more natural, they still can't curve these devils....thats some disturbing shyt....the main goal to go natural was to brush off the white supremacy induced self hatred which sends these wenches crawlin after whiteness.....fck am i'm seeing natural haired sisters and weave wearin wenches with these devils on their arms nowadays....

Status
Not open for further replies.