• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
I'm not a bytch. I'm going off of what I've seen u post.

U come off as an attention whore. U might would have been cool if u just simply introduced yourself instead of trying to make us play a guessing game as if we were supposed to know u.

And yes I know it's a bob haircut and yes it's hideous on u:mjlol:

U can call me a prude all u want. At least I'm not stupid enough to go to a randoms mans house from the club. Your dumbass is gonna get raped if u dnt be careful

You're not a bytch? :russ: Yeah ok :mjlol:

Well I get compliments on my hair all the time by people that see me in person so :yeshrug:don't really give a fukk what some bytch on a hip hop/sports forum thinks

This thread was just for fun cuz I was tired of being accused of being **** or observe in other threads and I was genuinely curious who they thought I was

Still surprised at how many people thought I was black and how many people thought I was a dude :russ::laff:

I never intended for this thread or my Vine account to blow up like this and to spawn a 2nd thread that also blew up. Wasn't looking for so much attention, I was just curious. Nothing to get worked up over!

And about going to dude's house, it was around the corner and we literally just drank some water then went back to the club.

He made a move and I said no and that was that...went back to the club. I can handle myself honey, but thanks for your concern!

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
You're not a bytch? :russ: Yeah ok :mjlol:

Well I get compliments on my hair all the time by people that see me in person so :yeshrug:don't really give a fukk what some bytch on a hip hop/sports forum thinks

This thread was just for fun cuz I was tired of being accused of being **** or observe in other threads and I was genuinely curious who they thought I was

Still surprised at how many people thought I was black and how many people thought I was a dude :russ::laff:

I never intended for this thread or my Vine account to blow up like this and to spawn a 2nd thread that also blew up. Wasn't looking for so much attention, I was just curious. Nothing to get worked up over!

And about going to dude's house, it was around the corner and we literally just drank some water then went back to the club.

He made a move and I said no and that was that...went back to the club. I can handle myself honey, but thanks for your concern!
a lot of people didn't even recognize u. Either way they call all women holts when they join.And no I'm not a bytch. Clearly I'm gonna have something to say about u when u r a white woman using the N word. And u going to his house just for that is dumb I suggest u present yourself differently for ur safety. Being a hoe or pretending to be a hoe wnt get u respect from anyone.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Wtf. Dangling butt cheeks? :mjlol: I kind of want to see that.

If she were black... :wow:
The word 'thot' (which I hate btw) would be used in every other post.
you know good and well we'd be called EVERYTHING BUT a child of God.

Chiiiile don't bring me back into to mess of a thread before I stop being nice. Its disgusting :mjlol: and she is delusional.

MoeDollaZ$

Well Damn!
Daps
My apartment is on the 2nd floor and I spend a lot of time tanning on my roof. If you were nicer I'd send you pics but you actin all rough with me :mjcry:
fukk the other shyt you aint as ugly as nikkas is sayin. i wouldnt mind seeing sum booty pics lil mana

Strawberry

Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
fukk the other shyt you aint as ugly as nikkas is sayin. i wouldnt mind seeing sum booty pics lil mana
:rudy: "as ugly"? Keep it movin, you ain't gettin shyt. The least you can do is think up an actual compliment, not some half assed wishy washy pathetic excuse for a compliment:francis:

Winston

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Would smash...
PYnOGgA.jpg

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
:rudy: "as ugly"? Keep it movin, you ain't gettin shyt. The least you can do is think up an actual compliment, not some half assed wishy washy pathetic excuse for a compliment:francis:

Brehette, get rid of that bob, grow ur hair long like a regular white bytch, and I'm smashing, ya dig? :jawalrus:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
After reading his exchange, do you still think your attack was justified? Her comment was tongue in cheek and anybody with sense can see that. she wasn't saying she was better than those women, she was simply poking fun of the idea that some black men hold about non-western women being better than american women when in fact bad women come from all walks of life.
And I see how you willfully ignored @2k13 's gross generalization of black american men which prompted those 2 responses.
Judging by your join date and username, I hope your not who I think you are cuz if you are, it won't be long until you're exposed.
Spill all that tea, boo. :sas1:

Strawberry

Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
Would smash...
PYnOGgA.jpg
:patrice:What's that smiley mean?

Brehette, get rid of that bob, grow ur hair long like a regular white bytch, and I'm smashing, ya dig? :jawalrus:
:pachaha:Yeah I'm gonna change my hairstyle for some dude on the Internet that says he would fukk me but only if my hair was longer? :skip::comeon::patrice::camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.