Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
My ex of three years was a Long Island girl. We were friends first...first date, she invited me out and paid. BK girls aint paying for no dude.

just went out for dinner and drinks the other night with another girl from UConn and right when the bill came she had her money out. I think a lot of these dudes are just picking the wrong girls. :manny:

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
a fat white girl with a big nose :scust:
I hate to break it to you but I'm not fat. I'm very active, I work out, I dance like crazy for hours...5'7"/125-130lbs :usure:

Strawberry said:
mmm, watermelons and black dikks...you guys are making me hungry! :shaq:

wtf @ that brawl/pool party...so many half naked/scantily clad and inebriated people up in the place and nobody's fukkin? Instead they fightin? wtf kinda party is that? :what:

More fukkin & less fightin is what that party and this whole fukkin world needs.

Now where those watermelons and big D's at? :sas2:

In Canada watermelon and black people might have a different connotation, but in America that shyt ain't funny. @cook, @Brooklynzson, can we get a temp ban, or a quarantine?

That's not how it went down. In that thread there was prior mention to watermelon so I was like mmmmm. And I love big D so I was like mmm.

It's not like I jumped in that thread and was like YAY WATERMELONS AND BLACK PEOPLE!!! out of the clear blue sky. You're taking my post out of context and trying to frame me as a racist cac which isn't true at all.

You guys are just hating on me cuz I'm white. I'm still gonna keep fukking black dudes so it's not like anything you do is gonna change that. :mjlol:

I love black guys and the quality of their dikks & love making skills so I don't see what's so racist about that? :mindblown:

Nawl... She'll be trapped in a sexless loveless relationship with a homo pedo doing cuckholds with @Chris.B, snorting coke while daggering her fakkit husband

She can have that

Sexless? How am I gonna fukk black guys and end up sexless? That is literally impossible and makes absolutely no sense. :usure:
I don't fukk gay guys but if I did I guess they wouldn't be gay then, would they? You fukkin moron! :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

damn you really got beef with this girl :dead:
He just hatin cuz I'm white :yeshrug:

Fake ass Jamaican accent :mjlol:
You dumbass. Of course I'm going to have an accent if I wasn't born there/didn't grow up there. I also have an accent when I speak in French because English is my mother tongue.

No Jamaicans ever dissed me for chattin Patois and they actually enjoy and encourage it. I was able to pick it up because I was living with locals that were more than happy to have me around and teach me anything I wanted to learn about Patois/their culture.

They're impressed that I can chat/understand Patois so well and I take pride in that. Real Jamaicans welcome me with open arms and touched my heart.

Talk all the shyt you want but this is the truth and you can't do anything to change that.

Last edited:

Hardest Since MC Ren

Kizz My Black Azz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
More Black women for me..yall nikkas keep pawgin'

tumblr_lyl4bof3n41qf50t5o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_lyl4bof3n41qf50t5o2_500.jpg

tumblr_mvu1xnsvvE1qf50t5o6_1280.jpg

tumblr_mv0ursa1nS1qf50t5o1_500.jpg

i know u nikkas gotta :eat: somehow so do your thing

ShabbaLovermanGif.gif

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
34 hiPs. U have no waIst u got dangling buttcheeks.
Wtf. Dangling butt cheeks? :mjlol: I kind of want to see that.
youre actually entertaining this ugly white whore? if she was black you c*nts would never be like this
If she were black... :wow:
The word 'thot' (which I hate btw) would be used in every other post.
And that's all that matters :mjpls:

I wonder what would happen if we capped for a white guy that loves trini/black women, said nikka, and said things like " fried chicken and black women :blessed: " :mjpls:
you know good and well we'd be called EVERYTHING BUT a child of God.

EpicStoryTeller

Blazé Blazé
Daps
Reppin
Morioh
Call me offended but I wear make up. I like it and whether is light or heavy it's what I like.

Black women aren't getting married because black men aren't marrying black women.

Next fcking question.
Offended because yo ass is ugly without make up. Don't deflect by saying black men aren't marrying black women. It's just nobody is checking for you

Strawberry

Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
Is this thread worth reading?

Read the mentions & interactions between me & ben anderson for a good laugh!

Lots of other little gems sprinkled throughout the thread and a shyt ton of jealousy/hate/negativity that you can skip through to speed up the process of reading through this mess of a thread

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Is this thread worth reading?
proven white woman thats an attention whore
travels to Jamaica to sleep with black men who gas her head up
uses the N word repeatedly
Posters say she's ugly, while others are cool with her
no poster is really calling her a thot even though people know she is because she says so
looks like a scooby doo character
has a hideous haircut
may be cool if she wasnt an thotish attention whore that used the N word

Strawberry

Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
Wtf. Dangling butt cheeks? :mjlol: I kind of want to see that.

If she were black... :wow:
The word 'thot' (which I hate btw) would be used in every other post.
you know good and well we'd be called EVERYTHING BUT a child of God.

Nah, my ass is fit. He's never seen my ass and was just pulling that out of his ass in a desperate attempt to diss me, which failed miserably.

Strawberry

Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
proven white woman thats an attention whore
travels to Jamaica to sleep with black men who gas her head up
uses the N word repeatedly
Posters say she's ugly, while others are cool with her
no poster is really calling her a thot even though people know she is because she says so
looks like a scooby doo character
has a hideous haircut
may be cool if she wasnt an thotish attention whore that used the N word

:russ:bytch please, you think we don't have Jamaicans in Montréal? :laff:

I go to Jamaica to escape the intense/awful Montreal winter and it's only natural that I would have sex with Jamaican dudes while I was there for 3.5 months. I mean what you expect, are you crazy or a virgin or something? 3.5 months and no sex? Really? I feel sorry for your prude ass!:russ:

Hideous haircut? It's a bob. Bobs are actually quite popular and have been popular for decades.:yeshrug:

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
:russ:bytch please, you think we don't have Jamaicans in Montréal? :laff:

I go to Jamaica to escape the intense/awful Montreal winter and it's only natural that I would have sex with Jamaican dudes while I was there for 3.5 months. I mean what you expect, are you crazy or a virgin or something? 3.5 months and no sex? Really? I feel sorry for your prude ass!:russ:

Hideous haircut? It's a bob. Bobs are actually quite popular and have been popular for decades.:yeshrug:
I'm not a bytch. I'm going off of what I've seen u post.

U come off as an attention whore. U might would have been cool if u just simply introduced yourself instead of trying to make us play a guessing game as if we were supposed to know u.

And yes I know it's a bob haircut and yes it's hideous on u:mjlol:

U can call me a prude all u want. At least I'm not stupid enough to go to a randoms mans house from the club. Your dumbass is gonna get raped if u dnt be careful

Status
Not open for further replies.