• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
bytch is confused as fukk..on one hand she is an attention whore..but somehow begging to get banned on the other
I hope @cook throw her account in the bushes

:whoa:You need to calm down :ufdup:
I didn't make this thread looking for attention, I was genuinely curious to know who the Coli thought I was based on their assumptions from other threads. I find it incredibly hilarious that most people thought I was a black dude. :russ:

I'm a weirdo?? You look like the type of white girl who messes with black dudes because she was rejected by whites all of her life. :troll:
:comeon: I haven't been rejected by white dudes my whole life, I just got bored with them. Once you go black...:lolbron:

Hardest Since MC Ren

Kizz My Black Azz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:comeon: I haven't been rejected by white dudes my whole life, I just got bored with them. Once you go black...:lolbron:
You need to stop..according to coli posters there are plenty of fine chicks in Canada..especially Toronto and Montreal

Why in the muthafukk would any decent looking dude approach your Smeagol looking ass when there are dozens of attractive hoes around??

You're a grown ass woman..be honest for once

You're not attractive..like AT ALL..rejection is all you know

Pretty sure plenty of poor Jamaicans turned you down ..in Jamaica

Retired Account

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
:whoa:You need to calm down :ufdup:
I didn't make this thread looking for attention, I was genuinely curious to know who the Coli thought I was based on their assumptions from other threads. I find it incredibly hilarious that most people thought I was a black dude. :russ:

Anyone who says they are female on thecoli is ****(blk dude) until proven otherwise

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
You need to stop..according to coli posters there are plenty of fine chicks in Canada..especially Toronto and Montreal

Why in the muthafukk would any decent looking dude approach your Smeagol looking ass when there are dozens of attractive hoes around??

You're a grown ass woman..be honest for once

You're not attractive..like AT ALL..rejection is all you know

Pretty sure plenty of poor Jamaicans turned you down ..in Jamaica

According to Coli posters eh? Then explain why my inbox blew up. Explain why my Vine account blew up this weekend with over 25,000 views, 3 recent ones getting 5,000+, 2,500+ & 1,000+ respectively (when my Vines would normally get about 100 or less, occasionally over 100 here & there).

I'm not gonna let some Internet loser degrade my self-esteem or confidence. I get hit on daily and have never been called "ugly" or "unattractive" in my life until people from the Coli found out I was white. :yeshrug:

Oh and in Jamaica I never get turned down trust! :shaq: I'm busy and satisfied as hell when I'm out there! :lolbron::takedat::whew::noah::ohlawd::ahh::dead:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I'm not gonna let some Internet loser degrade my self-esteem or confidence. I get hit on daily and have never been called "ugly" or "unattractive" in my life until people from the Coli found out I was white. :yeshrug:

The only internet losers here are ones that :cape:for that ugly ass personality of yours just because you're throwing p*ssy at them. I was calling you out before I knew you were a cac culture vulture. Ignore this neg cockslammer.

Last edited:

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
wolves-howling.gif

You were warned.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Just because you pour syrup on shyt, that don't make it pancakes.

23_thin-flat-cakes.jpg
--

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.