Not open for further replies.

Constantine

Et in Arcadia ego...
Daps
Reppin
The "BUCKEYE" Nation
Strawberry said:
mmm, watermelons and black dikks...you guys are making me hungry! :shaq:

wtf @ that brawl/pool party...so many half naked/scantily clad and inebriated people up in the place and nobody's fukkin? Instead they fightin? wtf kinda party is that? :what:

More fukkin & less fightin is what that party and this whole fukkin world needs.

Now where those watermelons and big D's at? :sas2:

In Canada watermelon and black people might have a different connotation, but in America that shyt ain't funny. @cook, @Brooklynzson, can we get a temp ban, or a quarantine?

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
She want to act like she down with nikkas...I'll send 4 or 5 Jameis Winston nikkas to show her a good time and break her in. :mjpls:

Birdie

Banned
Daps
Reppin
New York City
If you've been attracting girls since high school chances are you're not going to be the type to feel the need to floss your cash to impress a woman(who are they to impress anyway)? Besides, a date doesn't have to necessarily mean you take a woman out to a restaurant or movie; she can come to your place(or you to hers) fix you something to eat while you watch a movie together on Netflix. Spending $200 dollars or more on a date is ridiculous even if you smash; if she was truly into you she would just enjoy being in your presence.

BlackMagnus514

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Really if you look at it...if a chick is really going to give you the cookies she wouldn't even let you spend that much money on her. Most of the actual cool,down to earth good females you don't even have to impress them. They like you just for simply being you...it's always the 5-6/10 chick's you think are smash and dash who give the most problems...make you wait it out and don't ever give up any or if they do its lackluster at best. Spend less

I'll cosign this. Then again, my approach has always been to showcase more of my personality. I'm 29 and now i like dating women that arent as impressed with what i do (advertising) because they're doing their own shyt. When you meet women with their own shyt going on, they understand how to bring other shyt to the table because they know how things are

I've spent a lot of my days living in the suburbs and the women here are not used to dating, period. They go from one long-term relationship to the next. So in between if you take them out shyt, they are offering to pay. It doesn't matter where you go because whatever it is it will be new and exciting for them. :manny:

My ex of three years was a Long Island girl. We were friends first...first date, she invited me out and paid. BK girls aint paying for no dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.