Status
Not open for further replies.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I own my two properties outright, and partial of the house I live in.

What rhetoric I'm I spewing that fatherlessness is a disease?

Only dated one white chick from a broken home. Smashed a few though :sas2:

Like I said I'm in the community mentoring donating my time and money. Doing resumes, coaching sports teams.

Doing my part like every nikka should,

Be the leader of the GMB brigade while constantly bragging about properties your married parents own brehs

Claim to help your people while spewing white supremacist rhetoric, coupled with a history of dating white women from broken homes brehs

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
My parents have been married for 30 plus years.

I've never talked bad about two people who are marriagable being married.

I don't mock I spit the truth fatherlessness is a disease and I see all the time the poison it inflicts on our youth

It makes you wonder how good his parents' marriage is. Why would a kid from a healthy two-parent home shyt on marriage and mock those who didn't have the blessing of being born in such circumstances?:patrice:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Breh it's a good thing. Fatherlessness should be shamed so the next generation won't deal with it.

We should shame those who leave their kids fatherless and not the ones who got left fatherless.

Yeah, typing fatherless as insult on a rap forum is really doing a lot for society

#colimilitantlogic

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
My parents have been married for 30 plus years.

I've never talked bad about two people who are marriagable being married.

I don't mock I spit the truth fatherlessness is a disease and I see all the time the poison it inflicts on our youth
You don't know shyt about fatherlessnesss. That's everyone's point you dumbfukk

You sound just like Bill O Reilly blaming rappers for shyt

Max Power

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The right way, the wrong way and the Max Power way
Yes. Fatherless nikkas often times go on to create more fatherless kids. They need to know their circumstance isn't normal. No one is hating on them.

because fatherlessness leads to fakkitry...stop being sensitive crybabies about this issue and be men like your absentee father's would have taught you. Instead yall in here crying and complaining about it as clearly taught to you by your mothers...it's more about shaming fatherless behavior than actually being fatherless yall know that don't try to spin this sht...

Real shyt.

The fact that those of you complaining in this thread don't have the logic to see this shows just how fatherless you really are.

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Breh it's a good thing. Fatherlessness should be shamed so the next generation won't deal with it.

How is someone being fatherless their fault? You shouldn't shame someone for being without a father, you should shame the fathers for not being men. You're comment made zero fukking sense yo.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
i have it as a signature not to imply men are automatically fatherless or a diss to anybody to be disrespectful
but to imply if anybody needs a father figure in their life I'm down for that and to be that father figure for them on some real shyt.

Tallac

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol at same place, you don't even know me, here's your life, an ugly ass African married to a fat white woman tied down with a 25 year mortgage, needing sex tips to satisfy your wife.

Bytch azz nikka

Be the leader of the GMB brigade while constantly bragging about properties your married parents own brehs

Claim to help your people while spewing white supremacist rhetoric, coupled with a history of dating white women from broken homes brehs

:skipmj:

Status
Not open for further replies.