Status
Not open for further replies.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
200.gif
What? Because a bunch of b!tchless fvckbois wanna pitch and moan about how women look to men as providers?

Instead of improving their financial position they've resorted to attempting to con women out of p*ssy.

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
Dumbass juvenile comments like that is why the whole notion that the "fatherless" insult is supposed to shame people and stop it from happening is :duck:. It's just another corny pseudo white supremacist insult.
do you not see all the fakkits walking around in real life? are you serious?

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
But u nikkas aint shaming the absentee dads, u are shaming the women and children they abandoned :patrice:

Any thread about this topic, nikkas go HAM on single moms, then when someone says 'wat about the nikkas who nutted in em' its a whole bunch of :whoa: pleas copped and excuses made. "nikka u know we cant control our dikks and have to bust nuts in everything moving....... its the womans responsibility to manage our savagery and lack of self control"

Brehette I go hard on the bum for abandoning the kid, the woman for sleeping with the bum, and the kid if he/she mindlessly develops bad fatherless tendencies. :jawalrus:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Brehs, when I was dating, it was Pinera or bust. You want to go to a House of Kobe steakhouse? fukk that expensive shyt.:stopitslime: Is Bean in the back making our shyt? :usure: Better be happy that you can get the .99 cent upgrade to the bagel. I just met you, I'm not down with you meeting my representative. You meet the real me, day one, from music to meal selection. Most have appreciated that shyt too. nikkas wasting time back in the day, riding around to Kells 12 play and other burned cds all damn day long. I cut that shyt out real quick as a youngin. A woman knows if she was giving up the drawls within 5 minutes of knowing you. I've tapped prissy stuck up bytches with Big Pun playing in the background :jawalrus:.

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
They should be shammed for something not within their control?

Same c00nery that goes into the light skin/dark skin debate.

Sick of insecure blacks going at other blacks in the same struggle.
It's one thing to have an issue, it's another to tear down others like you based on a stereotype you dodged.

And again, the ones blaming the "fatherless" are the same losers squandering their parental advantage. And the cycle of black on black (emotional) violence continues.

fukking lames.

SithLawd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
But u nikkas aint shaming the absentee dads, u are shaming the women and children they abandoned :patrice:

Any thread about this topic, nikkas go HAM on single moms, then when someone says 'wat about the nikkas who nutted in em' its a whole bunch of :whoa: pleas copped and excuses made. "nikka u know we cant control our dikks and have to bust nuts in everything moving....... its the womans responsibility to manage our savagery and lack of self control"

The absentee fathers are worthless nikkas and society does a thorough job (rightfully) of shaming them.
Society however paints these single black women as helpless and innocent victims when we all know that is far from the truth.
Have u ever seen any mainstream articles questioning the morals of these women?
Both deserve equal blame.

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
The "Fatherless" have been thru more of a struggle than those with Father's in their lives.

And those with their father's in their lives often use it as an excuse to act like a princess.

Notice the deflection and how he shames people with good fathers in their lives? :ufdup:

Fatherlessness is a disease that has to die.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Beat me to it but fukk it @Emperor_ReinScarf

shyt on nikkas and their moms whose dad bailed on em while u live w/ur parents at the age of 30 brehs

Imma let the beat build tho :mido:

I didn't even think of it before but :dead: that is pretty pathetic.

shyt I feel like a bum when I go to stay at my parent's house for a week during the holidays.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
And? Is that all you can say. I have a property in BC and a property in Jamaica and 450k coming to me in two years

Your married to a fat ass CAC and had to run to Charlotte with a 25 year mortgage.

You love mentioning my name you ugly ass nikka

Beat me to it but fukk it @Emperor_ReinScarf

shyt on nikkas and their moms whose dad bailed on em while u live w/ur parents at the age of 30 brehs

Imma let the beat build tho :mido:

Status
Not open for further replies.