• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black men are the only dusty dudes who act like this. If you can't provide you don't deserve to go on dates, or have a girlfriend or a wife. If you go to any country in the world, Africa asia Europe, men will prove to women that they can provide for them by paying on dates. You are not a man if you cannot provide, you are a BOY.

It's not about whether you can aafford 250$. It's the wisdom behind spending that much. Mexican and South American men are the same as black men. Only simps and losers who don't know how to interact with women feel the NEED to spend 250$ at the outset. Rather you are NOT a man if you have to beg and spend lavishly on a woman like her p*ssy is made of gold. It isn't. Who's more of a man: the guy who spends 10$ and has a great time or the guy who spends 100$ for the same experience?

A 250$ dollar date should be a rare thing OR in accordance with what you already make if 250$ is affordable for you.

Last edited:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
A 250$ dollar date should be a rare thing OR in accordance with what you already make if you can afford to spend 250$.
The price of a woman's interest just went up. You have companies spending billions to have access to information, to some $250 is a cheap barrier to entry.

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
It's not about whether you can aafford 250$. It's the wisdom behind spending that much. Mexican and South American men are the same as black men. Only simps and losers who don't know how to interact with women consider dropping 250$ on one. Rather you are NOT a man if you have to beg and spend lavishly on a woman like her p*ssy is made of gold. It isn't. Who's more of a man: the guy who spends 10$ and has a great time or the guy who spends 100$ for the same experience?

A 250$ dollar date should be a rare thing OR in accordance with what you already make if you can afford to spend 250$.

Exactly. :myman:

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
Lots of people on the Coli been scratchin their heads trying to figure out who I am.

:patrice:

So far people have guessed, accused me, or are convinced that I am all of the above so I thought I would post a poll out of curiosity for fun.

Those of you who already know, don't say nothin! :sas2:

• Dap
Reactions: jeh
Daps
Reppin
St louis
somebody who longs for the attention
of people it'll never meet offline.
:coffee:

wat6rr.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.