Status
Not open for further replies.

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Notice the deflection and how he shames people with good fathers in their lives? :ufdup:

Fatherlessness is a disease that has to die.

What?

You shouldn't be shaming people for the conditions they were born into. Your lame for that.

Not everyone has it as good as other people, and for you to sit there and judge while someone struggles, hurts, and fights harder than you is simply fukking lame.

It shows you have no appreciation for the blessings in your own life. :camby:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
The absentee fathers are worthless nikkas and society does a thorough job (rightfully) of shaming them.
Society however paints these single black women as helpless and innocent victims when we all know that is far from the truth.
Have u ever seen any mainstream articles questioning the morals of these women?
Both deserve equal blame.

Society does a thorough job, and yet over half the kids in Baltimore were born out of wedlock.

Meanwhile u are on here shytting on black women under the guise of "spreading the truth". To who?

And yea, I would say a woman who has a man's kid who is abandoned by that man is a victim. He made way more of a choice and had more room to leave than she did.

And? Is that all you can say. I have a property in BC and a property in Jamaica and 450k coming to me in two years

Your married to a fat ass CAC and had to run to Charlotte with a 25 year mortgage.

You love mentioning my name you ugly ass nikka

*EDIT* Im takin the high road. Go ahead and shyt on "Treyvathian" like a white supremacist and then claim u are trying to help him :smile:

Last edited:

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

People don't know what it is to struggle on their own.

The acting like your parents are going to be there to watch over you your whole life. Like they don't need you to man up and take over when the time comes.

People shaming the "fatherless" need to grow up and face reality. If you had a strong father figure, that's great, but it doesn't give you reason to shyt on people who don't have what you have.

It disrespectful to the person who mentored you. One day they will die and you will be "fatherless" too.

And look what they left behind, a sniveling brat that fell into the ranks of those he teased because he failed to see how life works.

It's actually embarrassing to call a disrespectful little shyt like that a son.

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Society does a thorough job, and yet over half the kids in Baltimore were born out of wedlock.

Meanwhile u are on here shytting on black women under the guise of "spreading the truth". To who?

And yea, I would say a woman who has a man's kid who is abandoned by that man is a victim. He made way more of a choice and had more room to leave than she did.

Yea that same fat CAC wife u congradulated me on celebrating a 3 yr anniversary with, and that same house u :leon:'d when u saw pics

3 yrs ago u lived w/ur parents and were making 90 posts a day crying about marriage, the evils of western women, and speaking ill of me, my wife and our relationship

Today u still live w/ur parents and are still making 90 posts a day crying about marriage, the evils of western woman, and speaking ill of me, my wife and our relationship

I dont give a fukk wat u claim to have or have coming..... end of the day u are still the same dude in the same place u have always been to me, and its growing tiring seeing a dude who hasnt done anything continue to speak as some kind of authority on life, parroting racist white supremacist memes as some kind of bizarro "black progress harsh truth" bullshyt

But do u :whoatrice:

:wow:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
So I congratulated you on three years, nikkawhen I left my job I said good luck to everyone even though I could care less

Since when is :leon: a damn breh you made it :dahell:

I notice you said nothing about your fat CAC wife

I work for one of the biggest hospitals in the province have two properties in my name, have nearlh half a mill coming in two years.

Living at home with my parents 6 months of the year has paid the best investment

So continue breh continue.

Lol at same place, you don't even know me, here's your life, an ugly ass African married to a fat white woman tied down with a 25 year mortgage, needing sex tips to satisfy your wife.

I've done more for my community then you can ever dream off. You abandoned it , I'm out here mentoring the black youth, putting my money where my mouth is, your out here fukkn fat white women

Bytch azz nikka

Yea that same fat CAC wife u congradulated me on celebrating a 3 yr anniversary with, and that same house u :leon:'d when u saw pics

3 yrs ago u lived w/ur parents and were making 90 posts a day crying about marriage, the evils of western women, and speaking ill of me, my wife and our relationship

Today u still live w/ur parents and are still making 90 posts a day crying about marriage, the evils of western woman, and speaking ill of me, my wife and our relationship

I dont give a fukk wat u claim to have or have coming..... end of the day u are still the same dude in the same place u have always been to me, and its growing tiring seeing a dude who hasnt done anything continue to speak as some kind of authority on life, parroting racist white supremacist memes as some kind of bizarro "black progress harsh truth" bullshyt

But do u :whoatrice:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Be the leader of the GMB brigade while constantly bragging about properties your married parents own brehs

Claim to help your people while spewing white supremacist rhetoric, coupled with a history of dating white women from broken homes brehs
Shots fired at @Emperor_ReinScarf s scarf

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Be the leader of the GMB brigade while constantly bragging about properties your married parents own brehs

Claim to help your people while spewing white supremacist rhetoric, coupled with a history of dating white women from broken homes brehs

It makes you wonder how good his parents' marriage is. Why would a kid from a healthy two-parent home shyt on marriage and mock those who didn't have the blessing of being born in such circumstances?:patrice:

Status
Not open for further replies.