Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
i'm thinking about all the stuff i can do with 250 this weekend vs spending it on a chick

raekwon concert, outfit, pay cell phone bill, food and drinks > talkin to some new chick :mjlol:

shoot, i might have some money left over depending how hard i go :mjlol:

Breh you aint lying. Between food, drinks & the cab ride, I only spent like $65 last night on myself.

Single Life with no kids :blessed:

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
Just a general note to the guys:

What's wrong? You guys can't cook? A lot of you are complaining about spending much money on a first date but there is no rule that says you have to go to a restaurant.

Think outside of the box. Put on ya little chef hat and get to it! That way you can fukk on the table after or instead of dessert if ya want. :shaq::lolbron: (Duh!)

there's a serious disconnect here

we are talking about 200 and 50 motherfukking dollars ON A FIRST DATE

i can take you to ruth chris... 2 steaks, wine, and dessert ain't gonna be no damn 250

what the fukk are we even talking about?? would ANY of you spend 25 dollars on a nikka on a first date? 100? 200? 250?? no you wouldn't

nobody is talking about THEIR GIRLFRIEND... it clearly says DATE... shyt i didnt even spend 250 on electric last month and i need that shyt to live..

fukk i look like spending 250 on ONE date with a woman i only know from a 10 min conversation in the club

like be serious... if its my girl... yea i'd do that.. but still.. me and my girl can go have a nice dinner, drinks AND get a hotel for the night and still be less than 250

whoever wrote this is pompous as fukk, or simply lying his ass off.... 250 on a date..

matter of fact... ladies... please add up the last time you went on a date that consisted of 250 dollars being spent THAT NIGHT... and he wasn't your man or knew you well

:whoa: Slow down and read all of my posts in this thread before you get your drawers in a knot.

I already said I don't really care if a guy spends money on me cuz if I really like him/am attracted to him, I'm gonna give him a sweet blow job and give him a good fukk anyway. I also said I hate dates and would rather just smoke spliffs, drink some booze and have a little picnic in a park or something chill like that. I'm not complicated or demanding...probably more chill than most girls.

Anyway, I was quoting 2 posts and saying that those 2 particular guys sound like they're broke/jaded/gay...I mean they're acting like no girl would ever deserve to have ANY money spent on her, let alone $250. (Unless they're Stacey Dash :comeon:)

And by the way, who the hell are you dating that you bring them to a fukkin HOTEL on the first date? :scust:

I don't even eat that much, no way a woman I'm with is eating more than me.

You sound like a broke ass skinny guy :scust:

She should have had a snack before coming out the house.

fukk is she starving herself for me to feed her? :dahell:

:usure: Who the fukk are you to tell a girl what, when & how much to eat? You tryin to be a Mom or something? Weirdo! You sound like the type of guy that never gets to a second date or even second base :pachaha:

Sometimes I don't eat anything all day before a date, or maybe just something small for breakfast. Not because I'm broke...maybe I woke up late, didn't have time to eat/was busy, or was simply hungover and wasn't hungry all day. Who cares? If we're going on a date to eat, I'm gonna fukkin eat. If you don't want her to eat or if you can't afford to take her to a restaurant then GO TO A BAR, STUPID!

• Dap
Reactions: MGM

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Just a general note to the guys:

What's wrong? You guys can't cook? A lot of you are complaining about spending much money on a first date but there is no rule that says you have to go to a restaurant.

Think outside of the box. Put on ya little chef hat and get to it! That way you can fukk on the table after or instead of dessert if ya want. :shaq::lolbron: (Duh!)

:whoa: Slow down and read all of my posts in this thread before you get your drawers in a knot.

I already said I don't really care if a guy spends money on me cuz if I really like him/am attracted to him, I'm gonna give him a sweet blow job and give him a good fukk anyway. I also said I hate dates and would rather just smoke spliffs, drink some booze and have a little picnic in a park or something chill like that. I'm not complicated or demanding...probably more chill than most girls.

Anyway, I was quoting 2 posts and saying that those 2 particular guys sound like they're broke/jaded/gay...I mean they're acting like no girl would ever deserve to have ANY money spent on her, let alone $250. (Unless they're Stacey Dash :comeon:)

And by the way, who the hell are you dating that you bring them to a fukkin HOTEL on the first date? :scust:

You sound like a broke ass skinny guy :scust:

:usure: Who the fukk are you to tell a girl what, when & how much to eat? You tryin to be a Mom or something? Weirdo! You sound like the type of guy that never gets to a second date or even second base :pachaha:

Sometimes I don't eat anything all day before a date, or maybe just something small for breakfast. Not because I'm broke...maybe I woke up late, didn't have time to eat/was busy, or was simply hungover and wasn't hungry all day. Who cares? If we're going on a date to eat, I'm gonna fukkin eat. If you don't want her to eat or if you can't afford to take her to a restaurant then GO TO A BAR, STUPID!
Ok we both reading wrong. Thought you was saying they seemed broke cause they were appalled at 250

I think a lot of men in here are lying. We all pay for dates. Real dates cost money, cooking food at your house cost money, having a picnic costs money. I don't think 90% of men have a problem spending money on dates

What you got wrong from me is. I was saying 250 is hard to obtain. You COULD go to Ruth Chris and get a hotel and drinks and weed and it still wouldn't come to 250. That's what I meant. So I'm not even sure how the hell a simple dinner would get to 250

Now why I said the hotel is cause I said I would do that Ruth Chris night with my GIRL. The article is talking about a date with any old random girl

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Who's really spending £200+ on a first date? :why:

A 3 course meal for two (with drinks) at most mid-tier restaurants isn't setting you back much more than £100 so I don't know why they should expect anymore than that for a first date.

Isn't the whole purpose of dates to get to know each other rather than to show how much you're prepared to spend, anyway?

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
:russ::russ: @ all the guys who fukk with backpages

She shouldn't be dating if she's broke. :ufdup:

My philosophy: if you can't afford it yourself (man or woman), you shouldn't order it off the menu.

What if old dude's card gets declined?

What would you do then?

I've gone on dates broke before. I don't fukk with losers so that would never happen to me. :yeshrug:

Ok we both reading wrong. Thought you was saying they seemed broke cause they were appalled at 250

I think a lot of men in here are lying. We all pay for dates. Real dates cost money, cooking food at your house cost money, having a picnic costs money. I don't think 90% of men have a problem spending money on dates

What you got wrong from me is. I was saying 250 is hard to obtain. You COULD go to Ruth Chris and get a hotel and drinks and weed and it still wouldn't come to 250. That's what I meant. So I'm not even sure how the hell a simple dinner would get to 250

Now why I said the hotel is cause I said I would do that Ruth Chris night with my GIRL. The article is talking about a date with any old random girl

Nah dude, I wasn't saying that at all. I'm also not saying $250 is easy for everyone to get. Some guys have money though and they don't give a fukk/have no issue dropping $250 on a date. I'm not talking about your average guy, I'm talking about guys who are well off/have $$$ to spend.

I can cook a delicious meal for $20-$25 and there would still be enough food leftover to make a second meal another day (rice, onions, green onions, garlic, ginger, scotch bonnet peppers, thyme, etc.) You'd just need to buy another can of beans and coconut milk plus fish.

Rice & peas with saltfish or curry chicken

-bag of rice $3
-can of red kidney beans $1
-can of coconut milk $1-$1.50
-fresh thyme $2
-scotch bonnet peppers $3
-small piece of ginger $1
-garlic $1
-enough saltfish for 2 people $5-$8
OR
-enough chicken for 2 $10
-seasoning for saltfish (green onions, 1 onion, couple cloves of garlic, tomato) $2-$3

Easy breezy, delicious, takes like an hour to prepare/cook. If you don't wanna drop $25-$30 on her or if you don't wanna spend an hour of your time cooking something delicious for her then you obviously don't give a fukk about her so why are you trying to go on a date with her in the first place?

And here's my rundown for spliffs/booze/picnic in a park:

-bottle of wine $15
OR
-6 pack of beers/4 tall boys $10
OR
-bottle of rum $30 (plus $2 for juice or pop if you want a mixer)

-2 sandwiches $5-$7 (homemade) or $10 (store bought)
-couple fruits or vegetables to snack on $3 (apples, celery, carrots, strawberries :shaq:)
-enough ganja for two $20 (in CANADA. Or $2 in Jamaica. I think it'd be about $40 US cuz it's more expensive over the border)

So that's a grand total of $38 low end...& this is variable cuz you could cut down the price by getting less herb/ $65 high end if you want to get rum/mix & are feeling too lazy to make sandwiches. Not bad that's just over $30 each and that's being generous (you're gonna have rum left over unless you guys are alcoholics)

Optional: add $10 for a pack of smokes if you smoke

:myman:

Gotta be a relationship in place to spend that much on a 1st date.

:patrice: How'd you get into a relationship if you didn't even have a first date? Relationship first, ask questions later? :russ:

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
:russ::russ: @ all the guys who fukk with backpages

I've gone on dates broke before. I don't fukk with losers so that would never happen to me. :yeshrug:

Nah dude, I wasn't saying that at all. I'm also not saying $250 is easy for everyone to get. Some guys have money though and they don't give a fukk/have no issue dropping $250 on a date. I'm not talking about your average guy, I'm talking about guys who are well off/have $$$ to spend.

I can cook a delicious meal for $20-$25 and there would still be enough food leftover to make a second meal another day (rice, onions, green onions, garlic, ginger, scotch bonnet peppers, thyme, etc.) You'd just need to buy another can of beans and coconut milk plus fish.

Rice & peas with saltfish or curry chicken

-bag of rice $3
-can of red kidney beans $1
-can of coconut milk $1-$1.50
-fresh thyme $2
-scotch bonnet peppers $3
-small piece of ginger $1
-garlic $1
-enough saltfish for 2 people $5-$8
OR
-enough chicken for 2 $10
-seasoning for saltfish (green onions, 1 onion, couple cloves of garlic, tomato) $2-$3

Easy breezy, delicious, takes like an hour to prepare/cook. If you don't wanna drop $25-$30 on her or if you don't wanna spend an hour of your time cooking something delicious for her then you obviously don't give a fukk about her so why are you trying to go on a date with her in the first place?

And here's my rundown for spliffs/booze/picnic in a park:

-bottle of wine $15
OR
-6 pack of beers/4 tall boys $10
OR
-bottle of rum $30 (plus $2 for juice or pop if you want a mixer)

-2 sandwiches $5-$7 (homemade) or $10 (store bought)
-couple fruits or vegetables to snack on $3 (apples, celery, carrots, strawberries :shaq:)
-enough ganja for two $20 (in CANADA. Or $2 in Jamaica. I think it'd be about $40 US cuz it's more expensive over the border)

So that's a grand total of $38 low end...& this is variable cuz you could cut down the price by getting less herb/ $65 high end if you want to get rum/mix & are feeling too lazy to make sandwiches. Not bad that's just over $30 each and that's being generous (you're gonna have rum left over unless you guys are alcoholics)

Optional: add $10 for a pack of smokes if you smoke

:myman:

:patrice: How'd you get into a relationship if you didn't even have a first date? Relationship first, ask questions later? :russ:

I mean like a friendship or at least civilness, not immediately spending that on a stranger.

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
One of the most successful women that i ever dated favorite place to eat was Chili's .... fukkin Chili's. I'm suggesting shyt like Ruth Chris and she dropped that hint of having a taste for Chili's. I spent like $70 on our first date because we went to Chili's and then bowling and told me it was one of the best dates she ever went on because we took perfection off the table. Chili's Presidente Margaritas, food and Glow Bowling. She copped a pitcher of beer and some wings while we bowled...i copped the shoes and lane. We talked...joked, picked at each other's bowling, danced and that was that. We went out on other dates after that and trips with each other.

lKarukera

Banned
Daps
Yet, most Black men marry Black women. I guess those men had no other choice and that Black women are really the worst. :beli:
I also think it's a trend for some Black men to blame Black women because they were running after the wrong ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.