Status
Not open for further replies.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The highest molestation rate is between boyfriends and stepdaddies and their gfs
Kids and step children.

Like a little kid whose threatened will tell mom that their getting abused.

LOL! I agree with a lot of your stances on marriage and what not, but posts like this one detract from your credibility. This just isn't feasible

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
They would hold off on dating until their child is old enough to defend themselves.

The premise of this thread fails by your own logic. You always emphasize how women's primes don't last in to their 30's, so by the time the child is old enough to defend themselves what quality of men will those women be pulling? :francis:

Daps
JU5OhFr.gif

:laff:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
i got an aunt who is a single mother of 2 girls. her oldest daughter is starting to hit puberty and she is very tall for her age and pretty. she refuses to get a man until her daughters are grown up enough to take care of themselves just like OP says. what responsible woman brings any man into her home while she has 2 young developing girls? shyt is just irresponsible. i knew a girl who was molested various times by her stepfather and when she told her mom about it, her response was to kick her out for lying.

i dont like bashing single mothers much but some of them :snoop:

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
I work with a chick 27 and her and her boyfriend had a kid and she found out he was cheating on her a month later after the kid was born... so she dump her boyfriend and I was like :salute: u don't need a cheater and then a month later she got a new nikka:snoop::mjlol::stopitslime: and im like u just dump a nikka and now u looking for replacement dikk with a 2 month old kid

Status
Not open for further replies.