• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh: they're out here doing it like that to the point they're creating social revolution among white women to cause them to react like that?

Absolutely. This is why we have ugly cac hoes like this:

misunderstanding that when nikkas call a girl Phat that it doesn't mean Fat. This woman has a bad body, but c00ns have boosted these below average women into thinking that they are in a sexual revolution.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I live in New York and work in the city, and some days I can ignore it and some days I just want to yell at the top of my lungs "bytch, who said I want you"?

Walking down street, they just do little things that almost rob you of your own existence with their self-importance and stereotyping.

It's frustrating, little shyt like cover up their exposed chest in passing, or get caught looking and look away without even blinking.

Are black men out here doing something I don't know about that makes these women react like this? shyt isn't normal and I'm not race baiting, this is a serious inquiry I've seen Reddit and forum topics on it. Just wanna know what my Coli brehs think.

Link to those reddit topics

Back on topic, entitlement :yeshrug:

1stPick

Banned
Daps
I ignore white women, don't even look at em.:francis:

You can tell it fukks with their ego too:lolbron:
I do the same exact thing, dont even make eye contact with them. Used to work with a pretty blonde hair, blue eyed pasty white girl, never gave her the time of day just out of principle

To answer your question OP, its because a large pct of BM worship WW.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Hmmm i think part of it has to do with entitlement and the fact that she's probably had numerous white guys hit on her.
She believes since black guys are hypersexual we DONT all have standard and we do, which makes it crazy...

If a woman is attractive, she is attractive... no matter what race or ethnicity she is...

But if she's ugly, then that's a matter of her perspective of how she sees herself and others see her... :francis:

I've run into my share of white woman i've wanted to fukk... :shaq:

And i've run into my share of women i didnt... :francis: and the one's that didnt had this high as mughty attitude meanwhile im :mjlol: at the whole shyt entirely...

Daps
Reppin
St louis
gospel.....
bytch if i'm gonna get a white girl
she's gonna be cultured and have something
to offer me thats more than a powerful dikk suck.
if i go there she's gonna be 1st gen (fukkin with nikkas)
bytch put your inheritance on the line for the Gawd.
fukk a white bytch with colorful hair that
know nicky minaj songs......that hoe cant
give you nothing but kids and crabs.
:camby:

wat6rr.jpg

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
gospel.....
bytch if i'm gonna get a white girl
she's gonna be cultured and have something
to offer me thats more than a powerful dikk suck.
if i go there she's gonna be 1st gen (fukkin with nikkas)
bytch put your inheritance on the line for the Gawd.
fukk a white bytch with colorful hair that
know nicky minaj songs......that hoe cant
give you nothing but kids and crabs.
:camby:

wat6rr.jpg

This is where a lot of nikkas go wrong

They pick up these white hoes instead of a educated, cultured and morally grounded white girl

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I live in New York and work in the city, and some days I can ignore it and some days I just want to yell at the top of my lungs "bytch, who said I want you"?

Walking down street, they just do little things that almost rob you of your own existence with their self-importance and stereotyping.

It's frustrating, little shyt like cover up their exposed chest in passing, or get caught looking and look away without even blinking.

Are black men out here doing something I don't know about that makes these women react like this? shyt isn't normal and I'm not race baiting, this is a serious inquiry I've seen Reddit and forum topics on it. Just wanna know what my Coli brehs think.
Especially them chubby white broads :pachaha:

I see it everyday working in retail...

Status
Not open for further replies.