Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You guys have weird attitudes toward women.
2/3 of TLR is whining about how hard it is to get with women.
Yet nearly all posters complaining about interacting with women online.

Stay Seeking

Banned
Daps
I live in New York and work in the city, and some days I can ignore it and some days I just want to yell at the top of my lungs "bytch, who said I want you"?

Walking down street, they just do little things that almost rob you of your own existence with their self-importance and stereotyping.

It's frustrating, little shyt like cover up their exposed chest in passing, or get caught looking and look away without even blinking.

Are black men out here doing something I don't know about that makes these women react like this? shyt isn't normal and I'm not race baiting, this is a serious inquiry I've seen Reddit and forum topics on it. Just wanna know what my Coli brehs think.

Stay Seeking

Banned
Daps
Because these fukking c00ns out here went on social media and simped these fat cac slobs into thinking that all black men would do anything to lick the sweat from between their nasty ass rolls.

:ohhh: they're out here doing it like that to the point they're creating social revolution among white women to cause them to react like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.