Not open for further replies.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:umad:
We up in there all the time and ya can't do shyt about it. Word to @Danie84 @dora_da_destroyer

yeah and there are others

the majority of female posters here are cool
its just the small segment of trolls

who most look like
black-woman-attitude_4523.jpg

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Whole subforum is on some broke shyt. Not one bytch is talkin bout finances n careers on the whole front page, shyt is like Seventeen Magazine. It's even more hilarious when u realize half the chicks doling out ism are mud duck ass single mothers. The other half look decent but they act like they suffer from Asperger's or some shyt. I just accept that there will never be a boss bytch online who listens to hippity hop srsly AND is grown about her shyt. I really thought they could be flushed out but u can't draw water from a dry ass well.

breh most women aren't funny, nor have any hobbies or passions.

its only watching tv mostly ratchet ish, curling up on the couch with a good book and netflix, travelling, or some photos with a starving african kid

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Whole subforum is on some broke shyt. Not one bytch is talkin bout finances n careers on the whole front page, shyt is like Seventeen Magazine. It's even more hilarious when u realize half the chicks doling out ism are mud duck ass single mothers. The other half look decent but they act like they suffer from Asperger's or some shyt. I just accept that there will never be a boss bytch online who listens to hippity hop srsly AND is grown about her shyt. I really thought they could be flushed out but u can't draw water from a dry ass well.
:skip:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I reread this book about communication between genders and everything in the book, I see happen in this forum. Just throwing that out there.
the raikage wants to put his hard penis down the windpipe of the gawdess in your avi, just throwing that out there :gang:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
32? Say what?:wtf:
I'm a child at heart. That's what happens when you work with middle schoolers. My homegirls are talking about grown up relationship shenanigans but my students are telling me what buttons to push for a brutality on mortal kombat 10.

Decisions decisions...
Lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.