Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Wow. Are black males really this oblivious? Well when you use every platform you have access to put them on a pedestal and fawn over them and add their entitlement complex in the equation, what in the hell do you expect? Like really I often wonder if black males care about their image when it comes to the whorshipp of non black women. It is kind of embarrassing tbh. Nobody looks as desperate as y'all out here.

What white women do we worship?

Urchin

Banned
Daps
Once again, Black men complaining about the monster THEY THEMSELVES created.

Create thug culture, then turn around and complain about the negative effects that it has on the community.

Create a brain drain in their communities and countries by running off to live under cacs, then turn around and complain about the resulting economic collapse and family dysfunction.

Worship cac women in multiple media outlets, then scratch your dumb head and wonder why they have a sense of entitlement when the average cac woman can't even walk down the street in a Black neighborhood without some empty headed negro practically running her down and demanding she give him the time of day.

Your behavior creates all these problems and then you act clueless when the consequences come back and bites you in the ass.

Stay Seeking

Banned
Daps

Create thug culture, then turn around and complain about the negative effects that it has on the community.

Create a brain drain in their communities and countries by running off to live under cacs, then turn around and complain about the resulting economic collapse and family dysfunction.

Worship cac women in multiple media outlets, then scratch your dumb head and wonder why they have a sense of entitlement when the average cac woman can't even walk down the street in a Black neighborhood without some empty headed negro practically running her down and demanding she give him the time of day.

Your behavior creates all these problems and then you act clueless when the consequences come back and bites you in the ass.

Generalize much?

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps

I didnt create that shyt nor do I promote it dumbass.

I swear you female c00ns sound just like racist white people. :camby:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps

Its becoming very difficult to tell whether @Urchin is a black woman or a genderless white supramacist

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Okay then, prove me wrong.

And get that nasty pasty color of raw chicken white azz out your avi. Shyt's stomachturning everytime I see it.:scust:

I ain't have to prove shyt, your the same clown who is lumping the average black man with the c00ns and clowns that you see on TV. That's no different than the thought process of a backwards, racist and ignorant white :childplease:

Your upset and scorned because you can't get the pretty boy c00n ass negro of your dreams so you decide to bash all black men as revenge:sas1:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Okay then, prove me wrong.

And get that nasty pasty color of raw chicken white azz out your avi. Shyt's stomachturning everytime I see it.:scust:
Your inability to tell the difference between black men and male c00ns shows how your wrong.

Black men arent a hive mind. So whenever you make statements talking like we are then that makes you wrong by default.

Status
Not open for further replies.