The 'Go
537db9cf3c939542853155.jpg

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Females have always posted on SOHH/Coli.
Difference is, compare the atmosphere from SOHH and the first year or so of TheColi to now.
It wasn't until the LSA cat brigade invaded that the gender b/s started.
Most of them are trolls which is where the problem resides, and the females who don't "stir shyt up" harboring them on the basis of them supposedly being of the same gender plays a hand in the entire fiasco.
:yeshrug:
If any male here went to LSA and posted half of things some "females" here do, they'd be in a bodybag in 48 hours.
Those men certainly wouldn't get their own section and patronized, especially when 90% of them weren't there for anything other than interracial threads.
And the male posters definitely wouldn't ride for them.
The coli may be the only board I've been on that negotiates with obvious trolls because there's the off chance they may or may not be a different gender.

except females on sohh were in power femme rettas and all the way down and like @Mook said led to their demise.

But I agree its really just these indepickwest, ladysimone, urchin, gigli, bcrudthot whatever her name is and a few others that are poison, and who should be nipped and sent back to lsa where they can roam with the rest of the fat bitter cows

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
except females on sohh were in power femme rettas and all the way down and like @Mook said led to their demise.

But I agree its really just these indepickwest, ladysimone, urchin, gigli, bcrudthot whatever her name is and a few others that are poison, and who should be nipped and sent back to lsa where they can roam with the rest of the fat bitter cows

WHAT ARE THEY EVEN DOING HERE? THIS IS A GOD DAMN SPORTS FORUM :damn:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps

Should a person with 15+ sexual partners, history of STDs, and multiple aborted children under their belt be calling anyone a thot?

Status
Not open for further replies.