• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Maybe the "nerdy black men" and "educated black women " need to find each other y'all kick the same type of stories. Y'all would be good for each other IMO.
This is the real answer

If she's a dime. She gets her pick of dikk. So you already fukked up right there. Going for gold, trying to bag the best chick in town, knowing damn well what she's gonna want....... Everything. This tall, this hair, that job, that look, this attitude. Don't matter if she black white or blue

Then you want the women to ignore her tastes. She don't want a 6 in the face, same way you don't... But she's wrong for not being attracted to you

Then you don't even share the same interests. You in comic mode, nerd mode, new age fashion tip. Trying to get at women in booty shorts, at the club, looking for nikkaS.

Race has zero to do with it. There are ghetto white girls who have told me I talk white and wouldn't fukk with me cause I'm not thugged out

I've dated black women with professional jobs, who are beautiful and thick, but couldn't name 3 rap songs, don't drink or smoke, and love art museums

Yall so busy trying to get your own type. You forget that women have a type too. All races have a type. Date within your bracket

You're a nerd - find a nerdy woman

You're a thug - find a woman who likes that

You think Oprah want a thug? Nah she want someone on her level

You think the black woman at the bank manager position is coming home to a nikka hustling crack???

Why are all you nerds thinking you deserve the black woman who doesn't even like the same things as you, has nothing in common, isn't attracted to you if you did AND is a stuck up bytch by the way she shot you down???

Why aren't you at comic con, tinder, pod, the library, school, meetup groups, conventions...... Looking for this black nerd woman to match?

Cause you really just want a thick ass dime that looks good. And some p*ssy. That's easy to get. You ain't really looking for that compatible match and beyond her looks, like you expect her to do

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
This is the real answer

If she's a dime. She gets her pick of dikk. So you already fukked up right there. Going for gold, trying to bag the best chick in town, knowing damn well what she's gonna want....... Everything. This tall, this hair, that job, that look, this attitude. Don't matter if she black white or blue

Then you want the women to ignore her tastes. She don't want a 6 in the face, same way you don't... But she's wrong for not being attracted to you

Then you don't even share the same interests. You in comic mode, nerd mode, new age fashion tip. Trying to get at women in booty shorts, at the club, looking for nikkaS.

Race has zero to do with it. There are ghetto white girls who have told me I talk white and wouldn't fukk with me cause I'm not thugged out

I've dated black women with professional jobs, who are beautiful and thick, but couldn't name 3 rap songs, don't drink or smoke, and love art museums

Yall so busy trying to get your own type. You forget that women have a type too. All races have a type. Date within your bracket

You think the black woman at the bank manager position is coming home to a nikka hustling crack???

Why are all you nerds thinking you deserve the black woman who doesn't even like the same things as you, has nothing in common, isn't attracted to you if you did AND is a stuck up bytch by the way she shot you down???

Why aren't you at comic con, tinder, pod, the library, school, meetup groups, conventions...... Looking for this black nerd woman to match?

Cause you really just want a thick ass dime that looks good. And some p*ssy. That's easy to get. You ain't really looking for that compatible match and beyond her looks, like you expect her to do
:patrice:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
This is the real answer

THANK YOU!!!!! All this victimization bullshyt. The fact of the matter is somebody wants you but ur average ass thought you could do better in another race when really that's what u wanted all along.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
This is the real answer

Not one person in this thread has indicated this pile of bullshyt

:usure:

nikkas just making shyt up as they go along, attempting to project their own securities on others.

:russ:

This thread has turned into nothing more than making up shyt to justify your dumbass belief

No nikkas are looking for dimes and especially dimes in a club.

No nikkas have brought up dimes

If anything that shyt is reverse. These dumbass birds out here expecting Tyson Beckford to walk through the damn door

Where did you get all this other shyt from :dwillhuh:

Pure :scust:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
THANK YOU!!!!! All this victimization bullshyt. The fact of the matter is somebody wants you but ur average ass thought you could do better in another race when really that's what u wanted all along.

:dwillhuh:

Y'all women are crazy, making up shyt in your head to justify a held belief

:wow:

Are you single?:usure:

You gotta be, I'd annoyed as fukk to be dealing with a woman that throws words in my mouth all damn day:aicmon:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
This is the real answer

Your honesty is refreshing. If more people had the ability to look into themselves and be honest the world would be so much better.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Your honesty is refreshing. If more people had the ability to look into themselves and be honest the world would be so much better.

Yes. Everyone should be honest with themselves. This also includes the Black woman.

She has a kid (or kids) out of wedlock, yet expects a quality, childless man to save her. :whoa:

She has tons of student loan and credit card debt, yet expects a man in good financial shape to take her seriously. :heh:

She is overweight, yet expects nikkas who care about their health to entertain the thought of dating her. :scusthov:

She can't cook, yet expects a patriarchal man to scoop her up. :childplease:

She wears hair hats, yet wants something real. :mjlol:

Black men are more than willing to be honest with ourselves. Are Black women willing to do the same among themselves? :lupe:

How many Black women are truly good catches out here? Or, are they all queens? :patrice:

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
Yes. Everyone should be honest with themselves. This also includes the Black woman.

She has a kid (or kids) out of wedlock, yet expects a quality, childless man to save her. :whoa:

She has tons of student loan and credit card debt, yet expects a man in good financial shape to take her seriously. :heh:

She is overweight, yet expects nikkas who care about their health to entertain the thought of dating her. :scusthov:

Black men are more than willing to be honest with ourselves. Are Black women willing to do the same among themselves? :lupe:

How many Black women are truly good catches out here? :patrice:

:ooh: :whew::obama::myman::wow:

dapped + repped.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

How many Black women are truly good catches out here? :patrice:

:francis:

Doesnt matter they deserve a man :troll:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Black men are more than willing to be honest with ourselves.
:comeon:

U nikkas get angry at the mention of absentee fathers, black on black crime and pretty much anything that points to the lack of personal responsibility across a large swath of the black male population. If by "be honest with ourselves" u mean "deflect at every given opportunity" u mite be on to something :yadontsay:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
:comeon:

U nikkas get angry at the mention of absentee fathers, black on black crime and pretty much anything that points to the lack of personal responsibility across a large swath of the black male population. If by "be honest with ourselves" u mean "deflect at every given opportunity" u mite be on to something :yadontsay:

You're talking to the man who created this thread: Black Men Are Cowards
rRUrQdf.png

I have no problem holding Black men accountable.

Simple fact is society holds Black men accountable. We hear about our flaws, regularly.

The Black woman is rarely taken to task for her behavior.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Probably a few reasons

Rejection
Multiple failed relationships
Attract predatory black women
Mommy-daddy issues
Grew up in the culture of the person they're dating

Then there's the obvious. They know Brazillian jiujitsu and by default attract dimes of all races.

I envy you, living in LA

The Mexican and Black chicks there are :noah:

Status
Not open for further replies.