Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
oh, trust me bruh, I know. Some of these chicks look at dudes like us as meal tickets. those are the types you casually date or just smash every now and then.

but, there are a lot of black women here with lower middle class backgrounds, who are smart, ambitious, probably viewed as "bougie" by the rest of the people on their block, and are tryna get the fukk out of their hood. these are the chicks I seem to connect with the most out here, and I'm starting to prefer them over the upper middle class black chicks, because they're generally more humble while also being more inclined to follow your lead.

that part about baggage/checkered pasts is real as fukk though, and a lot of times they're good at hiding it. I dodged a bullet a few years back when I was dating a ratchet North Philly chick who was good at hiding her ratchet North Philly'ness. But I made the mistake I already mentioned of letting her tig ol bitties and nice makeup throw me off

Yep. They def do. Right now I'm seeing this white broad I met through work. If that dont go nowhere, I'd never completely turn my back on black women. I just haven't found the right one. And the one that could have potentially been the right one got married. Nonetheless I'd never write our women off. I still recall this beautiful chick I saw down in Hyattsville, MD last summer. Slim lightskin shorty with thick afrocentric braids that went down to her waist. Looked like Alicia Keys circa 2002. Saw her in Walmart and she was giving me bedroom eyes and I aint step. My pickup game horrible. My game always been getting to know a girl over time. She was bad as shyt. I still regret that :damn:

Stay away from those ratchets though. I used to date this Rican broad from North Philly :huhldup: Thought she was this cute innocent chick, she was demonic as a muthafukka.

Drones

Visions of $
Daps
I just want to say that if you're going to get a white woman, get a good looking white woman. I swear you see so many black dudes in public hugged all over the weakest white girls just cause they're white. That shyt is kind of embarassing, it makes dudes look mad desperate for pink titties.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
You know this corny lookin brotha aint get no love out here :dead:

Gotta get in where you fit in

image.jpg

Becky is content with him....she sees a nice guy, college educated , job stability in his future...sista sees cornball brotha :pachaha:

Last edited:

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
You keep saying it like it diminishes anything I'm saying about black women...Face it you just :cape:at the slightest critque of the black woman.:pachaha:. But you know what, I'ma let you go, you never have anything to contribute to a conversation :sas1:

:mjlol:

You're the same dude that said the #whitegods shyt on Twitter was alright.

You don't talk to females but you're think you're talking facts about black women. Keep watching them Worldstar videos buddy and basing shyt on the females you see at the corner bodega.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I feel like if your "corny" or dont have "swag" black girls aint checking for you...ever notice how white guys feel comfortable coming out the house in open toe flip flops and a corny tee shirt, but meanwhile every black man feels the needs to have a designer belt and some jordans just to pick up a bag of ice from the gas station? I feel like thats because black women want you to have "swagger" while white women are more accepting of men just being "cornballs" lol so yeah conrball brothas are gonna be more inclined to mess with girls who care less about style and shyt tbr.
Look at jon jones and his wife..he been with that white girl since high school, and you can tell jon wasnt no fly nikka back in the day, he still kind of a corn ball now. So he probably got with her cause sistas wasnt feeling a 6'4 nikka with no swag and a scar on his forehead lmao
just my two cents though

Yup. Brehs feel that pressure due to so many black entertainers go over the top with fashion and even in broke ass hoods, you still see dudes dressed fly and living beyond their means.

That's why the "Tupac in a Business Suit" saying has a lot of meaning behind it. Because women are looking for a mythical black man that doesn't even exist

Kufismack

In Beats We Trust
Daps
Reppin
Religion is dumb b

You're the same dude that said the #whitegods shyt on Twitter was alright.

You don't talk to females but you're think you're talking facts about black women. Keep watching them Worldstar videos buddy and basing shyt on the females you see at the corner bodega.

And? That has nothing to do with this subject of black women. But again cape for yours, gotta do it for your mother's sake I understand :troll:. The truth shall set you free :blessed:

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
And? That has nothing to do with this subject of black women. But again cape for yours, gotta do it for your mother's sake I understand :troll:. The truth shall set you free :blessed:

64MhBku.gif

And Keep talking about women when you don't even talk to women.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Don't blame this on the black man. Black women are the ones who decide what men should be like. If black women did not put people like yound thug on a top of the food chain as far as getting p*ssy; regular black men would not be seeking white women.

If black women went after regular guys who have not been to prison or have criminal records; there will be more black men trying to beter themselves. But black women want to go after clowns with no purpose in life and other brothers see that the brother who went to college and is trying to start a business is not getting any p*ssy. There going to be like fukk that college shyt; I'm thuggin

Yep. Many of those black women who choose thugs never had a father growing up. That makes black men, even the ones in stable households, forced to be the wannabe thug or some extra mackish personal to get p*ssy.

Status
Not open for further replies.