• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
this is exactly my point. a certain type of black woman doesn't want a corny dude. but their are plenty of average/homely black women who are checking for them but the cornballs aren't checking for them

True. I can't even front though..... I turned down a couple average/homely black women in my HS days chasing a bad bytch

I understand the ways of the world now though :manny:

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
Oh believe me, a lot of sisters who date white men are equally, if not more guilty of the same shyt. But I've been noticing this shyt more and more with black men in recent years, especially on the Internet

I have no problem with IR, hell I've dated a few white girls myself in the past, but if you're doing it as some "fukk you" to black women/black men or out of some need to "get revenge," that's when I think it's corny at best and c00nery at worst

and there are plenty of black women checking for "cornball brothers." the issue is these black women are normally "cornballs" themselves or extremely average/homely, plain jane types that the "cornball brothers" don't want. the black women who are infatuated with "swag" and all that other bullshyt normally have nothing in common with the "cornball brothers" personally and only hold their interest because they tend to look good.

people in general tend to overstep their boundaries when it comes to the type of people they pursue sexually/romantically while ignoring the people they have more in common with. it's why "good" girls/guys tend to go for the "bad" girls/guys while ignoring their good counterparts

so basically....corny black men should just be grateful for fat and ugly black chicks while the swag boys get all the pretty women....huh? :lolbron: :russ:

Tum-Se-Na-Ho-Paayega.gif

Expand your options brothers. There's some "other chicks" out there that will show you love and you don't have to date 2-3 notches down either :francis:

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel him 100% :wow: You really can't be a regular nikka to pull quality women of your own race like every other race of men can :manny:

I think this is mainly because women in general, especially black women in particular, practice hypergamy more than ever when it comes to dating. Especially in this social media obsessed era. They all want a nikka that is perceived to be on a higher status than they are. So it's like a rat race because they're all after the same type of dude. People talk about the fact that black women outnumber black men but that really doesn't matter. I actually think that the shortage of available black men makes it even worse.

bruh, this higher status shyt is true, but also completely objective, meaning anyone can use it to their advantage.

I'm a suburban black dude who's "corny" I guess by average black man standards, but I'm eating well while living in ratchet ass Philly mainly because I use my corniness to my advantage. There is a large subset of black women, especially where I live, who are desperate for a black man with a job, no kids and his own place. those three things are enough for the average black dude to eat well. a lot of nyggas have set the bar so low that the "average black man" can take advantage, as fukked up as that sounds

instead of crying over their lack of "swag," cornball brothers need to turn their so-called weakness into a strength, because a lot of black women out here are desperate for a halfway decent black man

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
I don't even get why this is on our minds any more brehs and brehettes... Black men and Black women are gonna do what they want... Ain't nobody changing they minds... Its they life and they minds are made up so fukk it man... Seriously fukk it brehs and brehettes... Would I prefer us to stick together?... Hell yeah I would but in this day and age motherfukkers are open to dating and marrying out... It is what it is man... Just let em cook and either they will be happy and walk off in the sunset or they will be back crying and hurt because shyt didnt work out on the other side... Either way you gotta let em go man...

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so basically....corny black men should just be grateful for fat and ugly black chicks while the swag boys get all the pretty women....huh? :lolbron: :russ:

Tum-Se-Na-Ho-Paayega.gif

Expand your options brothers. There's some "other chicks" out there that will show you love and you don't have to date 2-3 notches down either :francis:

I'm speaking more on the average looking/ugly nyggas who only go for the dimepieces. for the rest, it boils down to personality. if you're tryna wife up a chick that you know you have nothing in common with, no common interests, background, but you're feeling her because she's got a fat a@* and 40K instagram followers, then you're already playing yourself, and you shouldn't use her as some standard example of all black women if she rejects/plays you

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If a black woman spent her life around cool nikkas,aggressive,gamed up,charismatic nikkas with moufpiece:myman:....What the hell she supposed to do?Choose a straight lame nikka:mjlol:

If that's what she grew up attracted to she probably gon want a nikka with some kindve edge to em when she grow up,not necessarily a thug like this thread is claiming....I know plenty of goofy nikkas who don't have problems,so lets keep the discussion to corny,akward nikkas with not much personality or humor....goofy nikkas don't have problems.

For corny,akward nikkas I will say you might have it hard though,white women don't realize they white men is swagless and corny as they are.....So a corny black guy can go over to the other side and probably be on equal ground with white men in the eyes of white women who like black men....or even be considered way cooler than the average white guy:heh:

But its black women who grew up in the bubs around mostly white people and corny nikkas,she in the same boat with white women in the sense a corny/nerd nikka is probably not a shock to her system at all.

How you a black man and not be cool at all though:comeon:...Chances are you was probably on ya ":mjpls:" shyt from the jump if you aint got none of that to rub off on you at some point....so no you aint dodging that c00n title that easy,you gon need a better explanation than that bullshyt:laff:.

But trust me those white women is settling,they don't got access to cool white men:mjcry:...unfortunately for corny black men,black men are too charismatic at large,black women shouldn't have to turn a blind eye to it when she's surrounded by it:mjcry:...Get you a black chick that don't know no better just like those white women that deal with you.

Last edited:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
bruh, this higher status shyt is true, but also completely objective, meaning anyone can use it to their advantage.

I'm a suburban black dude who's "corny" I guess by average black man standards, but I'm eating well while living in ratchet ass Philly mainly because I use my corniness to my advantage. There is a large subset of black women, especially where I live, who are desperate for a black man with a job, no kids and his own place. those three things are enough for the average black dude to eat well. a lot of nyggas have set the bar so low that the "average black man" can take advantage, as fukked up as that sounds

instead of crying over their lack of "swag," cornball brothers need to turn their so-called weakness into a strength, because a lot of black women out here are desperate for a halfway decent black man
Yeah I definitely feel what you saying :myman: I try to do that myself, I'm just saying what it is tho :manny:

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If a black woman spent her life around cool nikkas,aggressive,gamed up,charismatic nikkas with moufpiece:myman:....What the hell she supposed to do?Choose a straight lame nikka:mjlol:

eventually though the ambitious ones grow up, get tired of ya'll Jody-ass nyggas, and start lusting after the squares, that's where I come in :jawalrus:

basically, I'm the "Astronaut" that Freddie Gibbs is hating on in this song

I ain't raising another man's seed though :whoa:

Status
Not open for further replies.