Status
Not open for further replies.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
eventually though the ambitious ones grow up, get tired of ya'll Jody-ass nyggas, and start lusting after the squares, that's where I come in :jawalrus:

basically, I'm the "Astronaut" that Freddie Gibbs is hating on in this song

I ain't raising another man's seed though :whoa:

:sas1: I was about to say that the problem with alot of those chicks is that they get knocked up by some Jody ass nikka and then switch up down the line. Besides a nikka ain't really ain't tryna wait for however long it takes for that black woman to get her mind straight and being her 3rd option when there's a non black chick who sees him as her 1st option. :manny:

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
bruh, this higher status shyt is true, but also completely objective, meaning anyone can use it to their advantage.

I'm a suburban black dude who's "corny" I guess by average black man standards, but I'm eating well while living in ratchet ass Philly mainly because I use my corniness to my advantage. There is a large subset of black women, especially where I live, who are desperate for a black man with a job, no kids and his own place. those three things are enough for the average black dude to eat well. a lot of nyggas have set the bar so low that the "average black man" can take advantage, as fukked up as that sounds

instead of crying over their lack of "swag," cornball brothers need to turn their so-called weakness into a strength, because a lot of black women out here are desperate for a halfway decent black man

I live in Philly too. And I have seen what you described in my own personal life.

But you keeping it 90% right now....not all the way 100. Alot of these women have children, checkered pasts and baggage and they're looking at you....the stable educated brother to come clean up their mess. Like there was this chick who actually used to babysit me way back in the day but, funny enough we started seeing each other when I moved back to town last year. I'm 26. She 32. I really considered it, and I can tell, like you noted about women in the area, she was another black woman looking for a dude to build with and while she was a good woman, I wasn't really tryna play daddy to her daughter. I see alot of women like that. You gotta catch them at like 22, 23, 24 the latest before some scrub put a baby in her.

Last edited:

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
too bad all these so called alphas cant take care of their seeds or women. made these women really believe "all nikkas aint shyt!" got these chicks so spurned, they've made a movement out of getting white men. :heh:

meanwhile the timid nerd goes off and marries a non-black chick; only to move off to the burbs, to never be seen again.

All that needs to be said lol.

See y'all nikkas in the burbs with my white woman ✌️

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
corny or not, those brothers are usually an asset that's being lost to the white community. throw away all the book smart "corny" career minded black men, and look at how shallow the dating pool becomes for real husband material.

We have winner...

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
You know this corny lookin brotha aint get no love out here :dead:

Gotta get in where you fit in

image.jpg
Shes pretty. He actually looks like a regular island dude to me, growing up most of us couldn't dress for shyt. He's at home chilling tho. Is he supposed to be swagged up playing the piano?

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I live in Philly too. And I have seen what you described in my own personal life.

But you keeping it 90% right now....not all the way 100. Alot of these women have children, checkered pasts and baggage and they're looking at you....the smart stable educated brother to come clean up their mess. Like there was this chick who actually used to babysit me way back in the day but, funny enough we started seeing each other when I moved back to town last year. I'm 26. She 32. I really considered it, and I can tell, like you noted about women in the area, she was another black woman looking for a dude to build with and while she was a good woman, I wasn't really tryna play daddy to her daughter.

oh, trust me bruh, I know. Some of these chicks look at dudes like us as meal tickets. those are the types you casually date or just smash every now and then.

but, there are a lot of black women here with lower middle class backgrounds, who are smart, ambitious, probably viewed as "bougie" by the rest of the people on their block, and are tryna get the fukk out of their hood. these are the chicks I seem to connect with the most out here, and I'm starting to prefer them over the upper middle class black chicks, because they're generally more humble while also being more inclined to follow your lead.

that part about baggage/checkered pasts is real as fukk though, and a lot of times they're good at hiding it. I dodged a bullet a few years back when I was dating a ratchet North Philly chick who was good at hiding her ratchet North Philly'ness. But I made the mistake I already mentioned of letting her tig ol bitties and nice makeup throw me off

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
I used to think black men were using this as an excuse to justify dating non-Black women (hell, I still think SOME of them are). However, I have to admit my eyes have opened in recent years. I have seen several cases where there have been black men who sincerely wanted serious relationships with certain black women, but would be turned down for being "corny", "weird", or "boring". Some of these men would take this rejection pretty hard too and become bitter towards them (hence a lot of the black female bashing that you sometimes see from BM with WW).

Let's be honest, a lot of black women don't want to admit it, but some of them do have a certain idea and standard of the kind of black man they want and most of these guys don't fit it. White women on the other hand are not only more open to dating these kinds of BM, but are very aggressive in pursuing them.

Black women don't realize that these are the type of men who would be the most suitable husbands and providers until it's too late. I'm not going to blame all black women though, because I know that for some this isn't the case. But this is something that I'm taking notice of more and I don't think it's emphasized enough or taken that seriously when the subject of BM dating out comes up.

Yup. When these bytches are 30, a single mother looking back like. Why didn't I stay with that nice black guy who was in college I met at the bar

Meanwhile I'm chillin in the burbs straight up c00nin'(coli logic) with my white wife and half breed kids living that good life. Laughing at these mad faced black women in the mall with my khakis and boat shoes on. :russ::ufdup::umad::umad::umad:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
I've been told I can't handle a black woman bs because I'm laid back and quiet all laughable

I've have a family friend tell me, he thought I would marry a white chick (he married a Dominican), and a chick I use to fuuck with said the same thing (I smashed over 40 times). Like :what:......... I can't see myself marrying a white woman (and I appreciate all the diversity in humanity) ..... and after looking at how black women age compare to everybody else (if they take care of themselves)......I'm even less inclined.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
eventually though the ambitious ones grow up, get tired of ya'll Jody-ass nyggas, and start lusting after the squares, that's where I come in :jawalrus:

basically, I'm the "Astronaut" that Freddie Gibbs is hating on in this song

I ain't raising another man's seed though :whoa:

Speakin of astronauts:lolbron:

"He treat her real good but he cant make her feel like I can"

That's a dangerous game when you dealing with a woman who's settling breh...If you can genuinely make her stop liking Jody azz nikkas as a square that's one thing,thats beautiful:mjcry:....But if you just waiting til she wear herself and her puzzy out getting dikked down by nikkas living the savage life:patrice:?

I gotta warn you that's a dangerous game,thats how nikkas get killed for insurance money only to have her move Jody right on in whos been waiting in the wings the whole time:francis:...Or she'll just keep fukking him on the side in yalls house,while ya kids tell you about mommy and her man friend who sounded like they was jumping up and down on the bed while you was at work:why:

Kufismack

In Beats We Trust
Daps
Reppin
Religion is dumb b
nikkas always saying there's "good black women" out there. One you can make that generalization for any race and on top of that. nikkas act like you gon find a "good black woman" right around the corner. Them shyts are myths, but other races not that difficult in contrast.

Not to mention the clear agenda in here of a black man always need a black woman or else he a c00n :mjlol:

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Speakin of astronauts:lolbron:

"He treat her real good but he cant make her feel like I can"

That's a dangerous game when you dealing with a woman who's settling breh...If you can genuinely make her stop liking Jody azz nikkas as a square that's one thing,thats beautiful:mjcry:....But if you just waiting til she wear herself and her puzzy out getting dikked down by nikkas living the savage life:patrice:?

I gotta warn you that's a dangerous game,thats how nikkas get killed for insurance money only to have her move Jody right on in whos been waiting in the wings the whole time:francis:...Or she'll just keep fukking him on the side in yalls house,while ya kids tell you about mommy and her man friend who sounded like they was jumping up and down on the bed while you was at work:why:

:damn:

I should clarify, most of the time it's smashing/casual dating, never serious. it is a dangerous game though :lupe:

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
nikkas always saying there's "good black women" out there. One you can make that generalization for any race and on top of that. nikkas act like you gon find a "good black woman" right around the corner. Them shyts are myths, but other races not that difficult in contrast.

Not to mention the clear agenda in here of a black man always need a black woman or else he a c00n :mjlol:

You ain't never been with been with a women and you generalize most black women as ratchet.

:mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.