Status
Not open for further replies.

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
How do your train your melanin

Not going more than a month without adequate sunlight. The winter and fall are the worst seasons for melanin because it goes dormant and it's not being used. My mother for instance is dark skin and her melanin has white spots all over it. It's because she doesn't get enough sunlight and the first time she went in the sun for the first time in a while when she was on vacation the spots started forming. Now she goes on vacation more frequent and/or goes down south to get sunlight and the spots formed. Mind you when she was on vacation there were brown skin people who weren't wearing sunscreen or anything but yet their skin was fine while she was sizzling. And it's all because they're melanin adjusted and/are locals. Brown skin people in the south skin are well adjusted. Supplements and fatty fish can help. I started taking vitamin D pills and my skin got darker.

jjj123

Thinking of a Master Plan...
Daps
Not going more than a month without adequate sunlight. The winter and fall are the worst seasons for melanin because it goes dormant and it's not being used. My mother for instance is dark skin and her melanin has white spots all over it. It's because she doesn't get enough sunlight and the first time she went in the sun for the first time in a while when she was on vacation the spots started forming. Now she goes on vacation more frequent and/or goes down south to get sunlight and the spots formed. Mind you when she was on vacation there were brown skin people who weren't wearing sunscreen or anything but yet their skin was fine while she was sizzling. And it's all because they're melanin adjusted and/are locals. Brown skin people in the south skin are well adjusted. Supplements and fatty fish can help. I started taking vitamin D pills and my skin got darker.

Nah its genetics breh. Im brownskin, my father is midnight black nigerian, moms light brown. I can sit in over 100° sun for its whole duration and not get sunburn.

When that sun come out brown turns to midnight...

Melanin Charge: Activated

:blessed:

NelsonSwagdela

All Star
Daps
And while we're on that subject people like @NelsonSwagdela and @No_bammer_weed both need to cut that shyt out. You look like fools when you constantly condemn the opinions here but yet you keep posting here.

nikka what are you talking about, why do you keep tagging me in shyt, I don't think I've ever conversed with you. I shouldn't post here because some people have idiotic opinions? I have 1k post and most of them are sports related, but sometimes people say stupid shyt so I can't refrain from pointing out how hypocritical the coli can be. I have 3 times as many daps as I do post, so obviously some sane people here agree with me. Now stop tagging me in threads I don't even post in you fukking weirdo.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
5EedyHg.gif

:deadmanny:

Permission to use this gif, sir?

humble Hermit

Mind Power
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Conquering Lion
Where you get this from breh lol
Not saying he's right or wrong but the story of "Jesus" can be traced back to Heru. There's another story that claims that there was indeed a man named "Jesus" but he was a fraud and came years after the story of the "Jesus" we've come to know. Everybody has a story. I've heard of at least 6 accounts of Jesus. Who's to say who's right or wrong? Nobody will know until it's time to know.

Marl0 Stanfield

Yeshua Ben YHWH
Daps
Reppin
Ojala
Not saying he's right or wrong but the story of "Jesus" can be traced back to Heru. There's another story that claims that there was indeed a man named "Jesus" but he was a fraud and came years after the story of the "Jesus" we've come to know. Everybody has a story. I've heard of at least 6 accounts of Jesus. Who's to say who's right or wrong? Nobody will know until it's time to know.
There's another Jesus in the Apocrypha to the Bible. Jesus son of Sirach. All that other shyt is bs spread by Kersey Graves.

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
breh...the comment section :mjlol:

for once nikkas are going in on white folks there.:russ:

This is what we need. The one thing that gives white their power is their indomitable hatred and savagery. They never forget who they are no matter how liberal and anti racist they try to act

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
I'm trying to get Black people to understand this, and these aren't just a bunch of online shyt talkers, they're paranoid white people who stock ammo and train for the day the economy collapses and they get to kill non-white people with impunity, they are literally itching for that day to come. on our side of the coin, we're just as fed up but when it comes down to being prepared to deal with the possibilities, we're largely unprepared.

Yes, 100% this. What happened in Katrina is the most complete modern anologue of what you're talking about. A bunch of whiteys getting together and shooting any blacks that strayed too close. Going out hunting for blacks. Then never getting charged.

This is what they're made of deep beneath that fake white people smile

35510921.jpg

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
I think all black people should start buying up as many hair spray canisters they can and just start spraying that shyt into the air to destroy the ozone.

Let them burn.

eric-lake-burning.gif

killacal

Banned
Daps
This put a smile on my face this afternoon.:blessed:

The cacs in the video were :merchant::sadcam::sadbron:

The Latinos were like "Am I supposed to be seeing something different?:patrice:"

My melanated sistah literally said "I don't see anything.:lupe:"
I saw nothing but healthy black skin, my sistah. :blessed:

I'd rep the OP... If I could.:francis:

:salute: breh....The sun did that so we don't have to go through that :blessed:

Status
Not open for further replies.