Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
All the threads that shyt all over Blacks and Black women that flood TLR, and one thread with jokes about whites tanning and mothafukkas are huffing and puffing; I rarely see any huffing and puffing in threads where sambos and cacs are shytting on our people though :mjplsakhbar:

Too many cacs and their c00n pets on here..

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
really deep video. kinda beautiful too when you think about it.

sad that many of us hate our skin color when the creator blessed us with such a gift.

Color of brass as if it were burned in furnace (Revelation 1:15)

His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow (Revelation 1:14)

The hair of his head like the pure wool (Daniel 7:9)

true-image-of-christ1-200x200.jpg

:whoo: The so-called white man is serious trouble

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
I can't front that shyt had me tight, until I got older and realized what Frank represented (it's not about white or black, it's about rich and poor).
All Frank wanted to do is provide for his family, the fight in the alley represented "black rage", and "Nada" (Piper) which means "nothing", was trying to explain to Frank they were in it together against the "ruling class".

I thought Carpenter was real for using his platform to address race, he did it in Big Trouble Little China too :banderas:
Reminds me of the The Time Machine movie/ novel that has pro- melanin undertones. In the future, the folks who went back into caves and turned into morlocks reigned terror on the rather peaceful colored people up top. H. G. Wells knew what he was doing when he wrote that.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I'm medium brown and still need sunscreen if I spend a long, long time out in the sun.

Like last year I was on a cruise and left the sun screen behind because I'm like "I'm black I don't need that shyt". We went to the beach EVERY DAY FOR HOURS.

Came back 3 shades darker and skin peeling off my head daily lol.

Thought my melanin made me invulnerable :mjcry:

Last edited:

Stay Seeking

Banned
Daps
Reminds me of the The Time Machine movie/ novel that has pro- melanin undertones. In the future, the folks who went back into caves and turned into morlocks reigned terror on the rather peaceful colored people up top. H. G. Wells knew what he was doing when he wrote that.

The movie was ill too...

morlock.jpg

...the 2002 joint tried to be "less obvious"

0534175_36675_MC_Tx360.jpg

....Mara
samantha_mumba.jpg

002TTM_Samantha_Mumba_014.jpg

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Instead of nikkas tryna get their money up and worry about the dollar signs in their bank account. They want to act like a bunch of hoes and talk about skin

30vzuj4.gif

If you want to discuss genetic advantage, discuss something more pertinent i.e our physical capabilities on average compared to everyone else

Status
Not open for further replies.