Status
Not open for further replies.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
And while we're on that subject people like @NelsonSwagdela and @No_bammer_weed both need to cut that shyt out. You look like fools when you constantly condemn the opinions here but yet you keep posting here.
All the threads that shyt all over Blacks and Black women that flood TLR, and one thread with jokes about whites tanning and mothafukkas are huffing and puffing; I rarely see any huffing and puffing in threads where sambos and cacs are shytting on our people though :mjplsakhbar:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
All the threads that shyt all over Blacks and Black women that flood TLR, and one thread with jokes about whites tanning and mothafukkas are huffing and puffing; I rarely see any huffing and puffing in threads where sambos and cacs are shytting on our people though :mjplsakhbar:

The second post in the thread was complaining about the subject. SECOND.:mjlol:They just can't take it. They didn't even wait for @Pifferry to come through.

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Sunscreen is literally a makeshift black face to protect them, the irony :mjlol:

@30 seconds So disgusted she cant look at her self
untitled-8-gif.5764

And how happy they are to rub that sunscreen on and bask in the blackness
nasbrother-png.1430

@1:20 When Black excellence pops up and their skin is literally glowing better then a newborn
jbdance1-gif.5867

Chase demons brehs and brehettes

This video says ALOT about cacs.

This video made my day. Can't believe most black folks around the world bleach their skin to look like the devils. Especially in my country Jamaica, you see yutes bleaching their skins. :snoop:

Black don't crack. I'm going to share this video with certain folks around mi that loves black excellency.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Here's a better idea. How about not posting in the thread at all and just ignoring it? Those people who come in here scolding us for not being sympathetic to white people's struggles are NEVER successful and just make themselves look pathetic.
Not really. It's easy to see when there's a valid point being made in these kinds of cac-bashing threads. This one, though, was made out of immaturity and ignorance. I came in to see the reactions to OP's post, and was glad to see other people shared the same opinion of the thread that I had.

And why you getting all upset because I said agreed? I didn't even post anything belittling about the posters who agreed with the bullshyt OP posted :dahell:

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Human is the compounding of two words. Hue which means color and man. So without color you can not be human. You are really a leper. A leper is someone that is without color. They are what is defined in the bible as a clean leper because his whole skin is without color. The definition of leper has been changed so people will not define them as such. That is the reason why their skin is pinkish red because the blood shows through their skin.

It is pronounced I-Sha-Wa which is "wasted away". When his parents, Issac and Rebecca saw him come out that is what they said "wasted away" meaning he has no pigment, which why he came out red. There are only one group of people on the planet turn red when out in the sun, while everybody else turns a darker shade of brown from their original complexion. Tanning lotion is needed for them to get browner tone for a reason

Their jealousy and hatred everything to do with the blessing that Jacob received. It is ingrained in their spirit to hate us. Their elites now this, but their everyday joe sixpacks have no idea why they hate us...all they know is that they hate us no matter how many times we bender over backwards for them. You see, people think all this hate is recent history. It goes all the way back to Abel and Cain and later reincarnated with Jacob and Esau.

Moses, Solomon, Jesus, all black men. :blessed:

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
I tell ya, the best thing about TLR is that it exposes the cacs and sambos on a daily :oJdidit:
You don't know my beliefs you only know what I oppose and you may have misconstrued that like many posters here:mjlol:
I've never had a problem with your posting and you're one of my favorites in this site though I'll leave it at that.
(Also posted a photo proving I'm not white back in that thread so I guess I fit under sambo)
And I regularly defend black women and black men on this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.