Hybrinetics

Banned
Daps
what bout biracials tho:mjpls:
3TwR2nZ.jpg

sun raw

All Star
Daps
I can't front that shyt had me tight, until I got older and realized what Frank represented (it's not about white or black, it's about rich and poor).
All Frank wanted to do is provide for his family, the fight in the alley represented "black rage", and "Nada" (Piper) which means "nothing", was trying to explain to Frank they were in it together against the "ruling class".

I thought Carpenter was real for using his platform to address race, he did it in Big Trouble Little China too :banderas:

This shyt is on point. It's why when the money is shown through the glasses, it says "This is your god" or something like that. It's about ideology but it's specifically about class and capitalism.

Jonathan Lethem, who's a sci-fi writer or whatever, wrote a short book analyzing They Live, I've been meaning to read that shyt

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
really deep video. kinda beautiful too when you think about it.

sad that many of us hate our skin color when the creator blessed us with such a gift.

Truth is, the Creator, his Angels, and Adam all have jet black skin.:wow:

In fact, according to Numbers 12:!0, all these pasty faced Cacs (Lucifer, his son Cain, and all pale men) are cursed with leprosy :sas1:

thats the real reason why they hate us :sas2:

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of the comments from the brothers and sisters are cold hearted lol:

Sunscreen act as false melanin for white people

Most of all the people where of CAUCUSOID desende and they all look like monster.But one who was of African Desende and she look the BEST and had the Healthiest Skin.Now what ICE MONKEYS.Lol

Is this why whites call us black apes and monkeys and darkies and black ******s? Because they envy our melanin? This was a real eye-opener.

We don't shape shift like whites. The sun loves us!

That's why whites want to be us because they pretty much melt when it comes to the sun, making all (White's) a dying race! Sing like us dance like us cause basically they have no rhythm at all,stole history, claimed us as monkeys when really, they were the "Cave monkeys" , I'm royalty, a king straight from the heavens of Africa (Kush) and I love it!!!!!

Thats just an handful of it brehs. :dead:

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
At the video comment section.
All the racist comments on this video are from black people, this should tell you the state of racism in 2015.
There were caucasian people with melanin under UV view. Also, dark people get skin cancer, black men in particular lead melanoma rates in many studies.

In fact, white peoples benefit from sun radiation whether directly and indirectly.

For example: it takes a black man in let's say Chicago more 3 times the amount of exposure to absorb as much radiation as a white man. This affects the black men's ability to benefit from vitamin conversion, such as VITAMIN D3. The lack of D3 is shown to affect blacken by raising their prostate cancer rate to 5 times more than white men.

So white people, get your sun, but your body tells you when your vitamin tank is full. Black people, you may need to travel more south to get the sun you need.
:dahell::mjlol::heh::bryan::dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.