Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
This shyt is stupid, childish and incredibly ignorant. Find something more important to worry about
Aki0gHI.png

@the first name to show up dapping that being @LastEmperor2k2 ....

Daps
Aki0gHI.png

@the first name to show up dapping that being @LastEmperor2k2 ....

Or the latest, just saw the thread.

It is dumb though, why would anyone give a shyt about what another color persons skin looks like under UV rays.

Everyone worried about the next man, silly. It's like a white guy making a thread about hair follicles or some dumb shyt

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
You nikkas got your priorities on the wrong things

Get your money up, work on developing your enterprise that eclipses any white business.

That's the only thing that matters.

If you have $$ you can deal with any skin ailment. You nikkas are basic, caught up on the tribal shyt yet fail to see the grand scheme of things

Its easy to tell that thecoli is made up high schoolers

Nikkas is mad, cacs burn more butts than ashtrays :umad:

UnoVon

Pro
Daps
Cacs don't need no goddamn UV light to look like the pig skinned demons they are, that video is old as hell too y'all nikkas is slow af, this shyt was on Worldstar some months back but I hit up the youtube version just so I could make these fukking cacs cry in the comments section.

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
I'm medium brown and still need sunscreen if I spend a long, long time out in the sun.

Like last year I was on a cruise and left the sun screen behind because I'm like "I'm black I don't need that shyt". We went to the beach EVERY DAY FOR HOURS.

Came back 3 shades darker and skin peeling off my head daily lol.

Thought my melanin made me invulnerable :mjcry:

You probably don't train your melanin that often. If you live in the North that pretty much says it all.

Daps
Cacs don't need no goddamn UV light to look like the pig skinned demons they are, that video is old as hell too y'all nikkas is slow af, this shyt was on Worldstar some months back but I hit up the youtube version just so I could make these fukking cacs cry in the comments section.

Preach Scaryman, PREACH!

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:Now that rep gone cacs getting reckless around here
The potential neg trains on these fukkboys :ohlawd:

Instead of nikkas tryna get their money up and worry about the dollar signs in their bank account. They want to act like a bunch of hoes and talk about skin

30vzuj4.gif

If you want to discuss genetic advantage, discuss something more pertinent i.e our physical capabilities on average compared to everyone else

I'm having fun dancing on these cac tears though...
5EedyHg.gif

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:skip: The OP brought the cacs out on the first comment. :salute: to OP.

Someone send this video to Ridley Scott, Rupert Murdock and any other idiot that claims that the Pyramids weren't built by BLACK Africans.

White people built the pyramids thousands of years ago with higher sun exposure but in 2015 they have minimal sun exposure and yet they are suffering more and more from skin cancer...WITH access to sunscreen.
@Medicate
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/white-people-dying-at-alarming-rates-due-to-skin-cancer.300962/

:pachaha:

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Now yall know why they always talk about "Hell", because they always feel "hot" or like they "burning"....:laff: and zombies, drinking blood and all sorts of other "underworld" type of shyt....These are genetic defects walking around cursed by nature....walking dead defects in nature..............

They need to feed off of Hue Man....which is why they are pushing this Mixing. They need your "genes" and melanin for their future salvation.

Entrapta310

:umad?:
Daps
Not everyone with skin that isn't a natural brown tone is european.
And some people are an olive skinned color and they turn brown in the sun, they dont burn.
what's the point of being racist to people as a whole? not every person with "white" skin is european.
and if you wanna use this whole concept about skin color, most ASIANS burn in the sun and turn pink too.

Status
Not open for further replies.