Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps

Lol I was wondering when soneone would link him to to TS, and I actually like Griff.

Tommy , purposely, says some really inflammatory stuff. So if you're not in that shock jock lane you risk your rep being associated with him. Griff will come out saying he don't rock with tommy anymore and had no clue he was saying that crazy stuff.

Maybe she didn't want a slave name.

Or she wanna get rid of that name tied to that fed charge :sas2:

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Griff I used to fukk wit but he been on some crazy uncle Nikka ish for a min now

Griff you consigning Tommy :camby:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
They
Come

At

Him first

Right in the middle

Of him trying to actually build some shyt

Hes a grown man, you agree he has the right to defend his position right? Right?
Why do ya'll prop this man up like a God and then vehemently excuse any flaw he has/shows under the guise of "he's just human" in damn near the same breath? :jbhmmm:

And yes, "ya'll". I work with what I got.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Why do ya'll prop this man up like a God and then vehemently excuse any flaw he has/shows under the guise of "he's just human" in damn near the same breath? :jbhmmm:

And yes, "ya'll". I work with what I got.
Saying he's a grown man with his own life equals propping up like a God??
Saying he has flaws but that a past shouldn't permanently destroy credibility is excusing???

Whew.. good thing Malcolm X didn't have forums against him:ld:

:heh:And tariq isn't even trying to lead like Malcolm

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
if you're about your cash flow and progression of your abilities and place in this world, following any of these black "conscious" figures is laughable at best. in fact, you're probably more productive than them and contributing more to society. :wow:

what would these nikkas be doing if they didn't have their little podcasts outlining what anyone who's taken a few african history courses in college (or grew up around some real blacks) ALREADY KNOWS? it's pathetic that these figures feel as if they're relevant for regurgitating what many brothas and sistas already know about white supremacy

a breh can be ambitious, enterprising, goal-oriented and pro-black without subscribing to these clowns.

i fux with tariq to an extent though cuz at least homie seems like a normal brotha, unlike these magical lord of the rings pro-black negroes.... or bipolar disturbed nikkas (tommy sotomayor)

all in all, black "conscious" community (should probably add broke/jobless to that), hold this collective L bruh :flabbynsick:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
if you're about your cash flow and progression of your abilities and place in this world, following any of these black "conscious" figures is laughable at best. in fact, you're probably more productive than them and contributing more to society. :wow:

what would these nikkas be doing if they didn't have their little podcasts outlining what anyone who's taken a few african history courses in college (or grew up around some real blacks) ALREADY KNOWS? it's pathetic that these figures feel as if they're relevant for regurgitating what many brothas and sistas already know about white supremacy

a breh can be ambitious, enterprising, goal-oriented and pro-black without subscribing to these clowns.

i fux with tariq to an extent though cuz at least homie seems like a normal brotha, unlike these magical lord of the rings pro-black negroes.... or bipolar disturbed nikkas (tommy sotomayor)

all in all, black "conscious" community (should probably add broke/jobless to that), hold this collective L bruh :flabbynsick:

I think most of us look at Tariq as our peer and not a leader. The only people I feel hold these online people on pedestals are people who are 1.Lost and need guidance, which is not bad, but still no need to hold someone up like they are a celeb. And 2.Have never accomplished anything in life, so in a sense your Tariqs and even Hotep cats give them a sense of hope or something to belong to, but even then it is no excuse to not take action.

Like Sharazard Ali said on Tariqs show a while back, "Is it going to take a hidden colors 15 before Black people take action?", in all reality the message of group economics has been around for 100 years, so while Hidden Colors are such are necessary to get those who are deaf to the facts on the right path, those of us who do have our heads on right should be making moves. IMO hidden Colors & 7 AM type films should be used as the fire to start group economics since they bring like minded people together in one room/theater. If you just go every year to see Hidden Colors and go back home and continue your normal routine then the movies aren't serving a purpose.

Hardest Since MC Ren

Kizz My Black Azz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk Tariq

Only idiots and keyboard/wikipedia scholars stay on this nikka's dikk
U cocksuckers aint nothin but cheerleaders..u aint bout doing shyt for the black community,just frontin behind your keyboards and shyt
Funny thing is..i havent seen a single coli female that fukk with this dude..nothing but nikkas worshiping this uneducated swindler:huhldup:
Motherless,fatherless clowns
:snoop:

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk Tariq

Only idiots and keyboard/wikipedia scholars stay on this nikka's dikk
U cocksuckers aint nothin but cheerleaders..u aint bout doing shyt for the black community,just frontin behind your keyboards and shyt
Funny thing is..i havent seen a single coli female that fukk with this dude..nothing but nikkas worshiping this uneducated swindler:huhldup:
Motherless,fatherless clowns
:snoop:
why are you in your feelings....you have not mentioned anything factual or with logic in your post

Skimmed the thread, didn't get the impression brothas on here are on his dikk + majority of his callers & customers who purchase his books are women

especially when the poster of you states:"I think most of us look at Tariq as our peer and not a leader".....either your reading comprehension skills are off or you just a emotional hater

Status
Not open for further replies.