Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
:francis: So, Griff is cosigning a clear Black Feminist. Tariq called this shyt from day one.

:francis: She's going to teach us brehs how to respect a Black Woman.

:francis: Her name is still Ginger Daniels. She just hasn't legally changed it.

:francis: Why she disable her comments section. I guess those wolves got to her.

:francis: She said the picture wasn't good for business. Let Tariq is about to raise $100,000 on Kickstarter.

:francis: She doesn't curse but she going to curse in the video.

:francis: She said Tariq is dry snitching. But some how she got out of a 30 years Fed bid.

:francis: She is saying by Tariq calling her a snitch can get her and her son harmed

:mjlol: I had to stop brehs.

I didnt even bother to watch because I knew what Time it was. Tariq really taking folks out :wow:

Drones

Visions of $
Daps
The whole video was one big incoherent rant mostly about how Tariq doesn't respect black women...which as we know is a tired black feminist trope.

This chick really is one big ass fraud, all it took was a little prodding and all that 'through the glory of my ancestors and Ma'at' shyt went out the window and she was right back to being a round the way chick from the East Bay, cursing and everything.

I'll admit it, she had me fooled at first into thinking she was the real deal. Her little internet credibility is shot now, let the dustbunny 'conscious' cats have her.

And Ginger, since I know you're reading this, disabling the comments section was a buster ass move that makes you look even funnier in the light.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is this the beginning of the death of hotep nikkas?

Only nikkas who get support are those you can physically use, brehs. Support your fully owned and operated black media, brehs.

Breh brehs

Breh.

http://www.gofundme.com/DRUMAR

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Is this the beginning of the death of hotep nikkas?

Only nikkas who get support are those you can physically use, brehs. Support your fully owned and operated black media, brehs.

Breh brehs

Breh.

http://www.gofundme.com/DRUMAR
I thiught Umar had more money than that?

And 2015 will mark the literal evolution of the black race with the formation of the Agenda Class. Anyone who is not about tangible results and group economics will be tossed to the bushes

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thiught Umar had more money than that?

And 2015 will mark the literal evolution of the black race with the formation of the Agenda Class. Anyone who is not about tangible results and group economics will be tossed to the bushes

He's got more but he just started a gofundme. Before it was money orders. Makes it easier on people donating.

The agenda class is needed. We are the future and we have to conduct ourselves as such. I been building my business getting ready to launch it. And during this time I have noticed black folks a lot of times, don't desire to own things. Or understand how important ownership is. It's hard work and sacrifice but, it feels amazing to know that I control all this equipment and products and no one can tell me how to use them. shyt is dope :banderas:

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why she had to call out coli posters though?

shes the one that came at a nikka then tried to pretend like she wasn't.

Shes the one that is on there generalizing black men and 'calling out' bruhs who are actually doing something.

Cause she's just a bullshytting harlot. She's just lip service. She doesn't own or control anything but her body.. If that.. So all she can do is attack anyone she thinks she can get attention from. Sad really cause she could do so much good and build with us.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Cause she's just a bullshytting harlot. She's just lip service. She doesn't own or control anything but her body.. If that.. So all she can do is attack anyone she thinks she can get attention from. Sad really cause she could do so much good and build with us.
She used my word for her lil video...
So now I wanna talk w her ....

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Basically.

Shorty had to change her name just to escape the fed stigma.

Status
Not open for further replies.