Not open for further replies.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
You're wasting your own time.
And going to the MB rally was great. I had great discussion on black issues with actual black people, donated some money I had, and pretty much helped highlight that White Supremacy (the ideology that clown @Gravity thinks im defending) cannot trump us and what we seek to accomplish.

Breh, take that 37 dollars a hour and support Black Empowerment.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
You saying Im "defending white supremacy" is an asinine statement. I already know it's a powerful ideology that has now been institutionalized. You're only saying im defending it is because I find it surprising that a doc that's talking about said ideology raised almost 100k. That's a fallacious and untrue accusation and I see through it.
I accuse you of defending white supremacy because you're trying to shame people for supporting a documentary that speaks out against it. It's more than you "finding it surprising". You're insulting people while implying that speaking out against white supremacy is a "bad thing". If what I'm said isn't true then shut the fukk up and stop whining.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I accuse you of defending white supremacy because you're trying to shame people for supporting a documentary that speaks out against it. It's more than you "finding it surprising". You're insulting people while implying that speaking out against white supremacy is a "bad thing". If what I'm said isn't true then shut the fukk up and stop whining.
:mjlol: You clearly can't read. You and the other nikkas im arguing with are inserting your own narratives in my posts. Stop quoting me :umad:

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Breh, take that 37 dollars a hour and support Black Empowerment.
Breh I do but I just find it weird that that much money was spent on a doc. I'll just stop arguing and I'll wait and see how everything turns out. Let's just dead this argument breh.

Pdiddy

Superstar
Daps
I cant say the same for Hidden Colors 3....but the first two installments are classics.

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
I had no idea Prof Griff was pushing the Illuminati thing. Is this what he's been doing since Public Enemy? And who is Zaza Ali? I listened to the podcast and they come off lowkey salty. I think a big reason for that is Tariq has moved into their lane and he's eating off their hustle more than they are and they are kind of resentful of that.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I notice all y'all be shook as hell to talk about the ad space he sells.

So again. Tariqs message is positive, he has a huge following, as you can see by the donations. And he sells ad space and his radio shows consists of black empowerment.

Explain to me how that's bad media.

Also, explain how him selling ad space isn't gonna help black businesses.

A lot of hate for a media platform for black folks. Why would one hate on black folks getting money and advertising to each other. Letting that money circulate amongst ourselves.

:sas2:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
4C773A89-BEA1-4168-AD64-1D5F951F1C2F_zpsrebjo4gj.png

:mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.