• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
He is another troll that can't answer the good questions and can't prove shyt so he say stupid shyt like "I don't have to screen shot the things I donate to, that's my biz" only a bytch who can't would say that. Feel got about trolling!!!

Since he worried about people being his business of what he is donating to he probably donating to some fukked up shyt.
:mjlol: another delusional clown. I never asked for nikkas to screen shot on things they donate to, I only questioned this particular one that was posted on a PUBLIC forum. Stay mad :umad:

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
:mjlol: another delusional clown. I never asked for nikkas to screen shot on things they donate to, I only questioned this particular one that was posted on a PUBLIC forum. Stay mad :umad:

I'm asking you to show us what you are donating to that helps Black Empowerment.

Spend less time laughing and more time paying attention.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'm asking you to show us what you are donating to that helps Black Empowerment.

Spend less time laughing and more time paying attention.
:mjlol: I already said the stuff I donate/black businesses I support in countless other threads, you can search it if you want.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never said Black Media wasn't important, YOU said that. Stop acting like Tariq spreads knowledge and shyt with his dumb podcasts. He straight pimps you nikkas and you can't even see it. A used cars salesmen turned Black activist over night :wow:
I notice all y'all be shook as hell to talk about the ad space he sells.

So again. Tariqs message is positive, he has a huge following, as you can see by the donations. And he sells ad space and his radio shows consists of black empowerment.

Explain to me how that's bad media.

Also, explain how him selling ad space isn't gonna help black businesses.

A lot of hate for a media platform for black folks. Why would one hate on black folks getting money and advertising to each other. Letting that money circulate amongst ourselves.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Hidden Colors isn't just focusing on White Supremacy. He keeps saying thats all it focuses on thats how I know it's time for him to go put that Duke S-Curl in his hair.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Admitting that it exists but trying to deflect from it is a bytchmade way of defending it. You're on some "why he gotta talk about white supremacy? We tk about that too much" type shyt. White supremacy isn't talked about enough.
:mjlol: What I said earlier contradicted what you accused me of. Im wasn't even defending white supremacy, those are your words

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
:mjlol: I already said the stuff I donate/black businesses I support in countless other threads, you can search it if you want.

fukk COUNTLESS OTHER THREADS!!! I'M ASKING IN THIS THREAD!!! YOU WASTE TIME TYPING THAT WHEN YOU CAN TYPE WHAT THE fukk YOU DOING IN THIS THREAD

Gravity

Banned
Daps
:mjlol: What I said earlier contradicted what you accused me of. Im wasn't even defending white supremacy, those are your words
You acknowledging somethin doesn't mean that you aren't defending it. You didn't contradict a damn thing. You are clearly not too bright.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You acknowledging somethin doesn't mean that you aren't defending it. You didn't contradict a damn thing. You clearly not too bright.
You saying Im "defending white supremacy" is an asinine statement. I already know it's a powerful ideology that has now been institutionalized. You're only saying im defending it is because I find it surprising that a doc that's talking about said ideology raised almost 100k. That's a fallacious and untrue accusation and I see through it.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
fukk COUNTLESS OTHER THREADS!!! I'M ASKING IN THIS THREAD!!! YOU WASTE TIME TYPING THAT WHEN YOU CAN TYPE WHAT THE fukk YOU DOING IN THIS THREAD
I already posted the shyt I do on a public forum and nikkas saw it. I even attending the MB rally in Toronto months ago, and I posted it. If you want to get in your feelings, that's fine, but you can fetch the info yourself.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
I already posted the shyt I do on a public forum and nikkas saw it. I even attending the MB rally in Toronto months ago, and I posted it. If you want to get in your feelings, that's fine, but you can fetch the info yourself.
You wasting my time. How much money you spend with black people at that Michael Brown rally, what did you accomplish at the rally?

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
wow. A comedian with a 2 minute clip versus 3-4 movies with extensive content from numerous people with credibility?

You're a fukking clown.
You insinuated that not a lot of people know/how it operates, and I posted a YT link with countless videos discussing White Supremacy/exposing the White clowns that try to defend it. Ironically, there was a Tariq Nasheed video that discusses it for over 2 Hours, hmm wonder how you missed that.

And that C.Rock video was 5 minutes, not 2.

:umad:

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You wasting my time. How much money you spend with black people at that Michael Brown rally, what did you accomplish at the rally?
You're wasting your own time.
And going to the MB rally was great. I had great discussion on black issues with actual black people, donated some money I had, and pretty much helped highlight that White Supremacy (the ideology that clown @Gravity thinks im defending) cannot trump us and what we seek to accomplish.

Status
Not open for further replies.