• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
What's the purpose of white people having a steady stream of propaganda against us? It has the same fiction as white propaganda. Look up the definition of propaganda, breh. What's bad about supporting black owned media and getting it into a larger audience? What is your issue with supporting black products? Will it hurt to have more black media, funded, directed, owned by blacks? :sas1:
You call that black media? :mjlol:. I wouldn't invest my time and money on seeing a doc on an ideology that we already know and see around us. shyt is as useless as BET :dead:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: Bruh I don't even want to sound bitter but when I look at the title of the doc it just sounds like it's going to talk entirely on racism/white supremacy, shyt we ALREADY know about. And the fact that it's almost at 100k shows nikkas cant get their priority right or they're being hustled.

And I don't have to screen shot the things I donate to, that's my biz.
Just like you don't have to screen shot nikkas dont have to answer to u about their money.

Your opinion is worthless.
Ntm, have u watched the docs? Its not exactly what you'd think.... and even if it was, there are worst ways to spend money than to give to something that may enlighten another black person.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You call that black media? :mjlol:. I wouldn't invest my time and money on seeing a doc on an ideology that we already know and see around us. shyt is as useless as BET :dead:

Breh exposing himself. :mjlol:

Here's breh.

"What will countering propaganda do?"

"I wouldn't support countering propaganda"

"Black owned media for black folks by black folks targeted to black folks, funded by black folks with advertising potential to support other industries is useless to me"

"Positive images for black people and Information are useless"

That be like after Marcus Garvey no one to ever mention group economics again. The mental hoops c00ns and cacs go through is just :wow:.

:mjlol:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
:comeon: This shyt is a doc on white supremacy right? Is he going to tell us something we don't know, or is he going to rehash the same shyt nikkas know but sprinkle it with some psuedo intellectual bs so yall nikkas can gobble it up?
There are probably a lot of things being discussed that you don't know and don't want to know judging by your unnecessarily bytchy tone. You talk as if there's this over abundance of pro-black media that challenges white supremacy out here that blacks are just wasting their money on when it's actually the other way around. Too often we support media/propaganda that perpetuates black inferiority. You asked if I had a problem with money being spent on the project and my answer is no because there are a plethora of things that blacks spend their money on that is much more destructive. Your criticism is invalid because it doesn't make any sense. You're just passive aggressively defending white supremacy.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
There are probably a lot of things being discussed that you don't know and don't want to know judging by your unnecessarily bytchy tone. You talk as if there's this over abundance of pro-black media that challenges white supremacy out here that blacks are just wasting their money on when it's actually the other way around. Too often we support media/propaganda that perpetuates black inferiority. You asked if I had a problem with money being spent on the project and my answer is no because there are a plethora of things that blacks spend their money on that is much more destructive. Your criticism is invalid because it doesn't make any sense. You're just passive aggressively defending white supremacy.
:mjlol: So now im defending white supremacy? I already it acknowledged it that it exists and it is happening around us, so that contradicts the bolded.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
:mjlol: So now im defending white supremacy? I already it acknowledged it that it exists and it is happening around us, so that contradicts the bolded.
Admitting that it exists but trying to deflect from it is a bytchmade way of defending it. You're on some "why he gotta talk about white supremacy? We tk about that too much" type shyt. White supremacy isn't talked about enough.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Breh exposing himself. :mjlol:

Here's breh.

"What will countering propaganda do?"

"I wouldn't support countering propaganda"

"Black owned media for black folks by black folks targeted to black folks, funded by black folks with advertising potential to support other industries is useless to me"

"Positive images for black people and Information are useless"

That be like after Marcus Garvey no one to ever mention group economics again. The mental hoops c00ns and cacs go through is just :wow:.

:mjlol:
:mjlol: I never said anything like that.

1. Countering propaganda in that way is inefficient imo.
2. I wouldn't support that type of countering propaganda.
3. I said this isn't "black media" that I would put my money behind to support. If this was a doc on education, economics, history (not only slavery, but our "hidden" rich history in Africa), and some other things that we can gain more knowledge of, is much better than a doc on "white supremacy". I never said ALL owned and funded black media are useless to me, YOU said that.
4. I never even said "positive images for black people and information are useless" YOU said that.

If you want to get into an actual debate then at least quote the things I actually said instead of inserting your own narratives.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Just like you don't have to screen shot nikkas dont have to answer to u about their money.

:mjlol: okay

Your opinion is worthless.
Ntm, have u watched the docs? Its not exactly what you'd think.... and even if it was, there are worst ways to spend money than to give to something that may enlighten another black person.
That is true.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
How many people do you think know this stuff?

The masses are very lost and every bit like this helps.

Tariq is doing international press on this.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: I never said anything like that.

1. Countering propaganda in that way is inefficient imo.
2. I wouldn't support that type of countering propaganda.
3. I said this isn't "black media" that I would put my money behind to support. If this was a doc on education, economics, history (not only slavery, but our "hidden" rich history in Africa), and some other things that we can gain more knowledge of, is much better than a doc on "white supremacy". I never said ALL owned and funded black media are useless to me, YOU said that.
4. I never even said "positive images for black people and information are useless" YOU said that.

If you want to get into an actual debate then at least quote the things I actually said instead of inserting your own narratives.

Debate what? You can't refute the importance of black owned media. Do you know what media is used for? :mjlol:

Tariq sells ad space fool.

Where is your documentary with the info you listed at?:sas2:

What seperates tariqs media from other black media?

Why is having more media to advertise on a bad thing?:sas1:

How come no one will talk about the ad space??:sas2:

No one wanna talk about the group economics being used?:sas1:

:ufdup:

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Debate what? You can't refute the importance of black owned media. Do you know what media is used for? :mjlol:

Tariq sells ad space fool.

Where is your documentary with the info you listed at?:sas2:

What seperates tariqs media from other black media?

Why is having more media to advertise on a bad thing?:sas1:

How come no one will talk about the ad space??:sas2:

No one wanna talk about the group economics being used?:sas1:

:ufdup:
I never said Black Media wasn't important, YOU said that. Stop acting like Tariq spreads knowledge and shyt with his dumb podcasts. He straight pimps you nikkas and you can't even see it. A used cars salesmen turned Black activist over night :wow:

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
He is another troll that can't answer the good questions and can't prove shyt so he say stupid shyt like "I don't have to screen shot the things I donate to, that's my biz" only a bytch who can't would say that. Feel got about trolling!!!

Since he worried about people being his business of what he is donating to he probably donating to some fukked up shyt.

Status
Not open for further replies.