Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
regardless of her lunacy, she was dead on in this debate and i bet you cant find anything to refute. had your boy tariq so mad he threatened to beat her ass, just because she said men are supposed to provide.

and since you didn't respond with any tariq clips pre-2010 discussing group economics and building, shut the fukk up or keep posting smilies
:mindblown::mindblown:

:rudy:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I just don't like the fact that she shames dudes for posting slutty pics of females...but never addressed the fact that chicks post azz and titty pics on a daily basis. She puts more blame on men on most issues. ..and is she a single mother?
On this issue shes wrong and confused... idk why.
Yeah shes a single mom with a hoe past I think...

She said her babydaddy is a strong black man with knowledge of self, so.... we shouldn't worry about her son.

Shes ill most of the time.

CHILLL

All Star
Daps
I don't care how thorough someone is, if you can't show tangible results of your intelligence but want to call someone out, you are a joke.

Don't claim to be high and mighty but the FBI has files on your participating in Bank/Mortgage fraud. Zaza just made her self look like one of them Dusty Hotep cats you see on Sa Neter tv. At least Griff has tangible things he has done, which is why Tariq stated even though this whole thing isn't cool he will forever have respect for Griff, but Zaza can :camby:.

How you checking someone when you have done nothing AND a former scammer.
what happened i need cliff notes

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
11034187_10206092586096255_7147791734611787288_n.jpg

he gonna clear 100k and sell out world wide once again, while dusty hotep cats doing gift card scams to pay their Metro PCS bills
:damn:
$91 k raised for a doc on white supremacy. :mjlol:. What in the entire fukk is he going to tell us that we dont know?

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yea, fukk is wrong with people? That money could be spent on weed, weave, Jordans, or to see one of Hollywood's white supremacist movies.
:comeon: You would feel comfortable putting money on a silly doc like this?

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Y'all don't see the importance of counter propaganda? Black owned media? None of this is getting to, brehs?
:what: Bruh what will counter propaganda achieve? We already know how white supremacy works and what it does. It's 2015 yall need to focus on group economics and shyt. Almost 100k on a fukking doc yall nikkas kill me.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
WTF.....that's some fukkery. Reminds me of that female preacher who was showing her t*ts. Trying to convey a positive message, yet her own life contradicts the message. "do as I say, not as I do":manny:
644421_512223392169121_577311439_n-600x337.jpg
She just trying to tell us about forked tongues.

:mjlol:

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
What's "silly" about it? Let's get to your real issue here instead of just deflecting.
:comeon: This shyt is a doc on white supremacy right? Is he going to tell us something we don't know, or is he going to rehash the same shyt nikkas know but sprinkle it with some psuedo intellectual bs so yall nikkas can gobble it up?

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:comeon: You would feel comfortable putting money on a silly doc like this?
The fact that you call it silly might mean that you're either a hater or ignorant as fukk.

But to give you the benefit of the doubt.....
Ill just say, opening up more doors for independent black media is a good thing, especially with a positive message.
Its not just info... but also solutions and suggestions, another benefit.
Some info many of us know, some we don't.
There are some black people who are exposed and enlightened who otherwise wouldn't be, with is another positive.
There actually isn't a bad reason to donate, so..
Feel free to screen shot your donation or let us know where we can donate to something positive you're doing.

Peace.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: Bruh what will counter propaganda achieve? We already know how white supremacy works and what it does. It's 2015 yall need to focus on group economics and shyt. Almost 100k on a fukking doc yall nikkas kill me.
What's the purpose of white people having a steady stream of propaganda against us? It has the same fiction as white propaganda. Look up the definition of propaganda, breh. What's bad about supporting black owned media and getting it into a larger audience? What is your issue with supporting black products? Will it hurt to have more black media, funded, directed, owned by blacks? :sas1:

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The fact that you call it silly might mean that you're either a hater or ignorant as fukk.

But to give you the benefit of the doubt.....
Ill just say, opening up more doors for independent black media is a good thing, especially with a positive message.
Its not just info... but also solutions and suggestions, another benefit.
Some info many of us know, some we don't.
There are some black people who are exposed and enlightened who otherwise wouldn't be, with is another positive.
There actually isn't a bad reason to donate, so..
Feel free to screen shot your donation or let us know where we can donate to something positive you're doing.

Peace.
:mjlol: Bruh I don't even want to sound bitter but when I look at the title of the doc it just sounds like it's going to talk entirely on racism/white supremacy, shyt we ALREADY know about. And the fact that it's almost at 100k shows nikkas cant get their priority right or they're being hustled.

And I don't have to screen shot the things I donate to, that's my biz.

Status
Not open for further replies.