• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardest Since MC Ren

Kizz My Black Azz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
but you all up in this thread having a discussion about them.... you hating on the sideline , you cant even get your feet wet :why:
How am i hating??i truly feel sorry for you dudes if you actually look up to these clowns for guidance
Were you raised by two mothers or something?
:snoop:

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka i'm out chea helping people while you're jacking off to Tariq's podcasts and photos
Only idiots listen to and follow Tariq and there are a lotta idiots in the Black community
Tariq is a charlatan..Black Empowerment is his newest hustle
when some new hustle pops up he gonna jump right on it

I dont know anybody in real life who knows or gives a fukk bout this dude

Explain to me how a propaganda media platform with positive images of black folks, with a slant on ownership and code of conduct with a big fan base to advertise to isn't a good thing. Explain that one genius. I'll wait.:sas1:

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
Last edited:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The Black community is in dire need of real Leaders,not these clowns
Smh, our leaders in the past lead people like you to believe in bullshyt or to hate on positive brothers who are doing good work (as we can see)

We don't need leadership, we need a community of people building without hating NONSTOP on each other

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
nikka i'm out chea helping people while you're jacking off to Tariq's podcasts and photos
Only idiots listen to and follow Tariq and there are a lotta idiots in the Black community
Tariq is a charlatan..Black Empowerment is his newest hustle
when some new hustle pops up he gonna jump right on it

I dont know anybody in real life who knows or gives a fukk bout this dude

1) How so are you helping people? You call people idiots then you say ignorant shyt like jacking off to a podcast or pictures of a person that has the same ideas as them. Cause you don't like Tariq ideas stop bytching and do you.

2) Even if he is using it as a hustle how is teaching Black Empowerment a bad thing? When he jumps to another hustle do you think they people who are not practicing it will just automatically stop?

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
and yet nikkas like you and @Napoleon go missing when asked to prove you've supported his movement. nikkas sho know how to talk a good game. :wow:
hidden colors exposed me to a few people to further read into what their thoughts were...how are some people who know literally NOTHING going on?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
11034187_10206092586096255_7147791734611787288_n.jpg

he gonna clear 100k and sell out world wide once again, while dusty hotep cats doing gift card scams to pay their Metro PCS bills
:damn:

Hardest Since MC Ren

Kizz My Black Azz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1) How so are you helping people? You call people idiots then you say ignorant shyt like jacking off to a podcast or pictures of a person that has the same ideas as them. Cause you don't like Tariq ideas stop bytching and do you.

2) Even if he is using it as a hustle how is teaching Black Empowerment a bad thing? When he jumps to another hustle do you think they people who are not practicing it will just automatically stop?

its only Black Empowerment to an idiot like you..

Hardest Since MC Ren

Kizz My Black Azz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Smh, our leaders in the past lead people like you to believe in bullshyt or to hate on positive brothers who are doing good work (as we can see)
who the fukk did that?? :lupe:

We don't need leadership, we need a community of people building without hating NONSTOP on each other
We do need leadership.Grown ass men and women wouldnt be wasting their precious time and hard-earned money supporting people like Tariq if we had real leaders.
nikkas are lost..if you listening to this nikka for the entertainment then cool..but you muthafukkas are really soaking in this fool's "knowledge" White supremacy?Mansa Musa and Montezuma were the same person?Group economics?:pachaha:
I'm all for my people coming up and eating but we're smarter than this.

Muthafukk a Tariq Nasheed..i can't take seriously any nikka that listens to this thief

Hardest Since MC Ren

Kizz My Black Azz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That reply is very weak.

How is teaching Black Empowerment wrong?

If black empowerment makes blacks idiots then what are we now for now practicing it?

Are you always this fukking stupid??
Only an idiot would consider Tariq's rhetoric 'Black Empowerment'

get it now?

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
who the fukk did that?? :lupe:

We do need leadership.Grown ass men and women wouldnt be wasting their precious time and hard-earned money supporting people like Tariq if we had real leaders.
nikkas are lost..if you listening to this nikka for the entertainment then cool..but you muthafukkas are really soaking in this fool's "knowledge" White supremacy?Mansa Musa and Montezuma were the same person?Group economics?:pachaha:
I'm all for my people coming up and eating but we're smarter than this.

Muthafukk a Tariq Nasheed..i can't take seriously any nikka that listens to this thief
We had leaders that put the focus on integration and civil rights and Away from group economic practices and human rights.

You sound upset but I can't figure out why you'd be angry at a black man trying to do something positive (whether u agree w it or not)

If you really were focused on the economic prosperity of your (supposedly, lol) people then you wouldn't be hating on random black men, you'd be making suggestions.

We need many of us to follow economic and building principles and to use the force of that to ensure a better situation for blacks. ..... NOT more so called leaders you sheep.

understandingwhitesuprem.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.