Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm starting to think that we have been conditioned to only focus on one popular figure in a lane at one time. There just isn't room for alot of bruhs without people beefing with each other over pettiness
i'll put it like this, i didn't know who zaza ali was until this; so her rift with tariq definitely made her name bigger.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She mischaracterized the man... and implied unforgivable shyt considering its how his family eats.
Thats something I can relate too.
I can't relate to fake outrage... especially cuz tariq never claimed to be a leader...

She tried breaking and attacking a black man for no reason.

He let her slide..at first... but somehow HE's the egomaniac in this case.

werent you just dikkriding this chick the other week :mjlol: you throw women under the bus quick as fukk

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
i dont know who this zaza ali person is, i assume shes another person on the book and lecture circuit in the conscious community. but tariq will have to atone for his past rhetoric. its funny, people like me, swp, a handful of others were calling him out for this in 2010. he made a lot of dikkhead comments that he cant take back. he use to taunt BW over IR dating, coached broke nikkas on how to get p*ssy, and he basically held the "bros first" mentality (which is counterproductive to his current stance.) its like he's trying to wash all his old rhetoric down the toilet while still standing by his words, and women are going to challenge him on it.

he should just come out and say "look, the stuff i said 5-10-20 yrs ago isn't what i'm about today in 2015." instead, he'll defend his prior mackin/player stance and try to discredit anyone that brings it up. ali knows tariq aint about pimping, rape, sex trafficking. this is about tariq trying to cross lanes into their meal ticket and taking food out they mouth.
:francis:

:camby::camby:

He shouldn't do shyt but deliver that knowledge and help support black businesses.. which he does.

Now everyone in the world has to go back and apologize to people they dont know for shytthey did?

:rudy:Naw, people should stop hating , he never said hes a leader....he just wants to elevate the awareness and kim.

You wanna pop up in every tariq thread talking bout mackin lesson like talking about pulling hoes is the problem with our community..

Economic principles and black pride are what we need..... not haters and people who bring up old shyt.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
werent you just dikkriding this chick the other week :mjlol: you throw women under the bus quick as fukk
I still support her.

Im not throwing her under the bus and I never threw any female under the bus... threads on c00ns have all been male and I have the most threads on zaza, ida b wells, and most post on positive black woman.

But that doesn't mean imma pretend that this BLACK:ohhh: woman isn't tripping.

U know by now... I don't like black division

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
its not just the books, its his own prior interviews/radio shows that hes tried to have wiped from the internet. i can post up videos now where he's threatening chicks, taunting them over black men dating white chicks, giving advice on how to get money out of older women. giving advice on how to date white chicks, how to date asian chicks. all type of fukkery that tariq wouldn't want to cosign in his present day. from our perspective, thats the past and it dont matter because of his current campaign. but if you were a woman that got fukked and burned by one of these type of nikkas, you would probably feel differently about tariq.

tariq did a lot of distancing with the "that was 20 yrs ago","mack lesson radio was 2 yrs ago" but he's never really came out and denounced his past rhetoric. if he doesn't, occasionally a chick will pop up to challenge him on it for whatever motive.
The sh!t with Pearl Jr was not a good look from Tariq but dating interracial videos are still on his PPV page.

Like you said no one is infallible but why denounce any of that when that isn't pimping. If people don't like him giving advice on her how to spit game at a women then that's on them. It's all how one perceives it. Someone may be mad they got burned first or had the game flipped on them.

This from ZaZa was fake outrage though. Plain and simple.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You wanna pop up in every tariq thread talking bout mackin lesson like talking about pulling hoes is the problem with our community..

Economic principles and black pride are what we need..... not haters and people who bring up old shyt.
"pulling hos" isnt problematic to you because you think its okay to have a bunch of women abort your seed or grow up in poverty. women (like the zaza ali chick you were just dikkriding) might not feel the same way.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
lol never claimed to be a fan. In all honesty I can't take majority of these new "black scholars" serious. They have literally no credentials and just churn out tons of books. When you look at the Black Scholars of the past their resumes showed that they lived in the areas they talk about doing research, taught at the top Universities in the world, studied with the top non black scholars, and also debated non black scholars, along with putting out books and doing lectures. The new gen of people literally read some wikipedia info and write books, and claim they are so much more intelligent than their peers. The thing I give Tariq is he never claims to be an expert, he more so uses Hidden Colors to get the actual experts together to speak on various topics. Essentially he is just a normal dude, who gives his opinion when someone asks for it, and he never claims to be some expert scholar or leader. So I always say how can someone hate on someone just being themselves? IMO its one thing if you had Al Sharpton type preaching one thing and doing something else, but Tariq is literally know different than your uncle or cousin giving you his opinion on a subject.

The thing with tarriq is he's just a regular dude who made hisself and never tried to be a scholar, he said his movies are made for street dudes, for the average 9 to 5 dude or chick, even the cat with nothing, it's just a form of knowledge he tries to put black folks on, he gets respect for that. We all know he has a player past, talked about being locked up as a kid, had hoes in his youth but he's still the same dude just older with kids and a wife.

This zaza ali chick, to be real sounds like fake outrage, 5 minute research on tarriq and she'll realize he's not a pimp, not a mack, dude is married, she's just taking shots for publicity. The whole black women angle is played, these sisters can defend themselves, they know better know, they running to school getting degrees damn near past white folks percentage wise so why she whining? seems like she after publicity.

tarriq looked bad in that pearl interview but that was a while ago, if you get real deep into it, he don't defend bm like that anymore, he goes hard at us telling us to get money get assets, I think he knows defending us is hard work once they bring up that income angle. so he stopped doing that.

I respect tarriq for just being real, 100% real, I don't think anyone is, we all got bills to pay but he's realer than most these black power cats.

No offense but how long can someone beat the same topics to death? after a whiile if it ain't concerning you, keep it moving. I can't hear about the same shyt all day especially if I'm above it. I give tarriq credit for doing different things, little mack help, little history help, a couple horror movies, nikka done tried to do different things.

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
no, he didnt. he basically said he aint mlk or malcolm x, that stuff was 20 yrs but he stands by it and aint apologizing for it.
Bruh in your post you said he should say "the stuff I said 15-20 years ago is not what I'm on in 2015" and on his recent ustream episode he said he's a family man and he's not on that MackLessons stuff anymore..he even said that's the reason he changed his show from "MackLessons Radio" to "Tariq Radio"...and that's exactly I'm talkin about...the answers yall lookin for are already there but yall would rather be mad at dude

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bruh in your post you said he should say "the stuff I said 15-20 years ago is not what I'm on in 2015" and on his recent ustream episode he said he's a family man and he's not on that MackLessons stuff anymore..he even said that's the reason he changed his show from "MackLessons Radio" to "Tariq Radio"...and that's exactly I'm talkin about...the answers yall lookin for are already there but yall would rather be mad at dude

he is trying to distance himself from his past rhetoric, but he hasnt denounced anything he's previously said

i'm not mad at him over this, but i knew this shyt would come up soon as he made the cross over onto the pro-black arena.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dont know who this zaza ali person is, i assume shes another person on the book and lecture circuit in the conscious community. but tariq will have to atone for his past rhetoric. its funny, people like me, swp, a handful of others were calling him out for this in 2010. he made a lot of dikkhead comments that he cant take back. he use to taunt BW over IR dating, coached broke nikkas on how to get p*ssy, and he basically held the "bros first" mentality (which is counterproductive to his current stance.) its like he's trying to wash all his old rhetoric down the toilet while still standing by his words, and women are going to challenge him on it.

he should just come out and say "look, the stuff i said 5-10-20 yrs ago isn't what i'm about today in 2015." instead, he'll defend his prior mackin/player stance and try to discredit anyone that brings it up. ali knows tariq aint about pimping, rape, sex trafficking. this is about tariq trying to cross lanes into their meal ticket and taking food out they mouth.

:laff:

Who the fukk is you?:skip:

Status
Not open for further replies.