• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
To get easy p*ssy or to marry them?:rudy:

And stop using local black men in your city to represent all black men in America.:ufdup:

But @Rainman @Wild self @mrken12 brehs is this true about DC tho?:lupe:

DC has nothing but lot of fine chocolate women. No dudes PAWG out there likes that outside of sex. Black love is in full effect over in the DMV area

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know what gives people the impression that I'm all for black superiority. I am black so I support blacks but that doesn't mean im cool with blacks by default, if you're a lame then you're a lame

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I said I wanted to marry a black woman. :ufdup:
You were the one that shocked me the most. I just don't understand when you guys say "I don't know" or "I can't see the future". I know I won't marry a non-black man because I don't even accept numbers/dates from them anymore. I dead it before it can even go anywhere because I know only want to be with a black man.

Why are you even dating non black women if u want to be with a black woman?

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
You were the one that shocked me the most. I just don't understand when you guys say "I don't know" or "I can't see the future". I know I won't marry a non-black man because I don't even accept numbers/dates from them anymore. I dead it before it can even go anywhere because I know only want to be with a black man.

Why are you even dating non black women if u want to be with a black woman?
Because I dont attract much black women in my area. No hate it is what it is.

If I go single for long Ill reek of desperation and women dont like a dude who reeks of desperation so I need someone. :manny:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
How am I a hypocrite sir?

I've seen you sling around the term bedwench yet you're not even certain you'll marry a black woman. And you use the same excuses as a bedwench too. "I can't find one with my interest. :sadbron:" Obviously, you're not even fukking trying.

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
What you posted is going to be used against you in the future, on some misquoted bullshyt.

:smh:
Its not to use against anyone in the future. But just like my signature reminds me not to get too stressed by what i read on this site because it's just some confused dudes I don't know on the Internet :manny:

Blackout

Daps
I've seen you sling around the term bedwench yet you're not even certain you'll marry a black woman. And you use the same excuses as a bedwench too. "I can't find one with my interest. :sadbron:" Obviously, you're not even fukking trying.
I said that I have no problem with interracial as long as the person still supports the black community.

A bedwench is a lady who bashes black men while going with white men which is not supporting the black community.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I said that I have no problem with interracial as long as the person still supports the black community.

A bedwench is a lady who bashes black men while going with white men.

You bash black women in a passive aggressive manner by saying ones who are into quirky and intellectual pursuits are like unicorns (paraphrasing). I guess your ideal is a @MarsPunka type but with the body of an IG thot? There a lot of Mars Punkas out there if you are willing to put some effort into it. If you want one of those black cosplay chicks who are super thick I guess you can go to an Anime convention. A lot of them are on that :mjpls: shyt though because, guess what, they claim not to be able to find black males who are interested in their quirky and intellectual pursuits. 'Dat IRONY~! :ohlawd:

Blackout

Daps
You bash black women in a passive aggressive manner by saying ones who are into quirky and intellectual pursuits are like unicorns (paraphrasing). I guess your ideal is a @MarsPunka type but with the body of an IG thot? There a lot of Mars Punkas out there if you are willing to put some effort into it. If you want one of those black cosplay chicks who are super thick I guess you can go to an Anime convention. A lot of them are on that :mjpls: shyt though because, guess what, they claim not to be able to find black males who are interested in their quirky and intellectual pursuits. 'Dat IRONY~! :ohlawd:
No

I talk about the hood mentality which some black men and women have. Any passive aggressiveness I show is toward those people.

Id marry @MarsPunka :blessed:

Status
Not open for further replies.