Reppin
Toronto
2j1shf7.gif
lol i see many brothers saying theyd like to. but its the girls acting up

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:stopitslime:Are you really kidding? Gonna just ignore all the rest of the post.

What in the hell is wrong with brothas saying they don't know??? I got bills to pay, 2 businesses to run, travel to do, etc etc.

I don't fukking know. Again, why skip over the rest of that post:stopitslime: Just fukks your whole point up, don't it?

Edit: I just realized how much of my post you cut. You are scum.

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:stopitslime:Are you really kidding? Gonna just ignore all the rest of the post.

What in the hell is wrong with brothas saying they don't know??? I got bills to pay, 2 businesses to run, travel to do, etc etc.

I don't fukking know. Again, why skip over the rest of that post:stopitslime: Just fukks your whole point up, don't it?

Edit: I just realized how much of my post you cut. You are scum.

You are scum.

dude it was just for the sake of brevity, relax

the list of quotes is mainly just for my personal use in the future

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
dude it was just for the sake of brevity, relax

the list of quotes is mainly just for my personal use in the future
:smh:Mmhmm. If you think im gonna be on that "Bedwench/c00n" bullshyt and give up an "AHA! GOTCHA" moment, it was a waste of a quote.

I'm consistent, and that is still disrespectful as hell. But hey, do you.

Tae

All Star
Daps

Compare it to the amount of brehettes that said they want to marry a black man. :mjpls:
This is why so many black woman wind up single, prioritizing men who don't have you as a priority. :sas1:
And then these dudes want to get mad when they see white men scooping up so many attractive, in-shape, pleasant black women. But they don't hear me though. :sas2:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Compare it to the amount of brehettes that said they want to marry a black man. :mjpls:
This is why so many black woman wind up single, prioritizing men who don't have you as a priority. :sas1:
And then these dudes want to get mad when they see white men scooping up so many attractive, in-shape, pleasant black women. But they don't hear me though. :sas2:
:shaq2:Cmon, Tae. You know by now who on this board is on that hard-right, down talking the actions of black woman stuff. None of them posted in this thread.

Ask most of TLR, they would all tell you we love BW, we just can't pretend to know who we will marry. Especially for us single brehs. Most BM are dating BW, so there

will be no shortage. It ain't that serious.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
To get easy p*ssy or to marry them?:rudy:

And stop using local black men in your city to represent all black men in America.:ufdup:

But @Rainman @Wild self @mrken12 brehs is this true about DC tho?:lupe:

Nikkas ain't pawging in DC like that....too many rich white boys to compete with....if you getting serious paper you can, if not, good luck :francis:

if you think you can pull a bad sista, think again on that one too :francis: DC a money town like New York. Gotta come all the way correct out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.