Status
Not open for further replies.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yep they focus on the Paul George (whose not even married) but not the lebron, wade etc.

Focus on taye diggs but not Samuel l Jackson and denzel

When it comes to logic, it doesn't matter. Some black women will take the few black men with non black women and claim that to be the entire mindset of black men. But we all know their agenda is to try to get as many black women with white men as possible. They have made that their life's work.

Elle

Pro
Daps
Can ya'll please stop with this lie that black men don't want black women, this shyt getting ridiculous. What proof do you have of this happening?:comeon:
All you need is ONE working eye to see it. Knee grows stay chasing these onion breath white girls, especially here in DC.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
All you need is ONE working eye to see it. Knee grows stay chasing these onion breath white girls, especially here in DC.
To get easy p*ssy or to marry them?:rudy:

And stop using local black men in your city to represent all black men in America.:ufdup:

But @Rainman @Wild self @mrken12 brehs is this true about DC tho?:lupe:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Yep they focus on the Paul George (whose not even married) but not the lebron, wade etc.

Focus on taye diggs but not Samuel l Jackson and denzel

The ones complaining don't want black men to begin with anyway. They look for any reason to why they don't want us. Even if it's not true.

Look at the direction that this thread has turned. The women saying bullshyt can't say with a straight face (don't ask how) that they want a relationship with a black man.

AntiVenom

Bedwench & Armchair Militant Killer
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The ones complaining don't want black men to begin with anyway. They look for any reason to why they don't want us. Even if it's not true.

Look at the direction that this thread has turned. The women saying bullshyt can't say with a straight face (don't ask how) that they want a relationship with a black man.

its a smoke screen. these bedwenches do nothing other than put up deflections to take the the spot light off of them. theyll never own up to any of their bullshyt so they resort to slander and generalizations against their own kind.

this is why im always saying we need to treat them like enemies for this shyt. theyre no different than white racists with alot of the shyt that they spew

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
its a smoke screen. these bedwenches do nothing other than put up deflections to take the the spot light off of them. theyll never own up to any of their bullshyt so they resort to slander and generalizations against their own kind.

this is why im always saying we need to treat them like enemies for this shyt. theyre no different than white racists with alot of the shyt that they spew

And even worse, there are people here still simping heavy for the Cat Lady Clan when they despise black men anyway. :aicmon:

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Most likely not man, tbh.
nikka i dont kno i aint some psychic :dahell:

i aint even know what i was gonna eat for breakfast :dahell:

Ideally yes, but I can't say for sure. I really want to tho.

I'll marry whoever is best for me. I don't care what color she is. I refuse to confine my marriage pool to just one race.

RACE or COLOR has nothing to do with TRUE LOVE. You will miss out on a lot of GREAT people if you think like that. You're either REAL or FAKE in my opinion. Being BLACK has nothing to do with it.

Life is like a box of chocolates.
You never know what you're gonna get.
Tp4ckII.gif

I want to but where I'm at hope looks dim because I'm in an area where I barely attract black women compared to women of other races.

I will still keep on trying to look for a sista to be with while ignoring women of other races as much as I can since I want to be with one.

How the fukk would i know :comeon:

ideally. but the way they be acting in toronto the chances are lowering

A lot of black women(ages 23-43) I meet are just outright rude or condescending, for no real reason

I've never had any other race do that. It's like they don't even know how to relax and enjoy themselves.
If we can't make it past any of that how can I consider marrying them? :unsure:

Life is like a box of chocolate. You never know what you're gonna get, doggy.
I like to say i'll marry a black woman but the heart wants what it wants. :manny:

The other side of it is if you actually find it somewhere else, then I can't say I would automatically reject it because they weren't black.

I'm getting serious with this Latina chick right now. I wish I could've been with a black woman but life doesn't work that way. I didn't purposely seek to date outside my race ,it just happened. We've discussed marriage and she's down for it when I get out of school and situatSo there's that. Married black women brehs

I honestly don't know, because I plan to have dual citizenship in a few years and do some travel.

However, I don't know and won't pretend to know.

I thought I knew I was but these l.a bytches are terrible.

I'm open to anything

I just hope I can find the right person period

They love me physically but as far as long term serious shyt goes :patrice:

Probably not tbh, I would prefer to be with a black woman but the BW in the UK are on some bullshyt.

2j1shf7.gif

Love these threads.

The Coli Kumbaya choir come out in full force. Any other thread on 'blackness' always takes an extreme angle until it's time to marry black women and then 'But but love has no colour'.

Status
Not open for further replies.