Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
No

I talk about the hood mentality which some black men and women have. Any passive aggressiveness I show is toward those people.

Id marry @MarsPunka :blessed:

But when you say you don't know if you'll marry a black woman that tells me you believe that the hood mentality is pervasive in large numbers of our women to the point you feel you might not be able to find an ideal mate. You're painting with broad strokes.

And if you'd marry Mars then you have no excuse not to marry a black woman as Mars is not a rare Pokemon or Egyptian God Card.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
But when you say you don't know if you'll marry a black woman that tells me you believe that the hood mentality is pervasive in large numbers of our women to the point you feel you might not be able to find an ideal mate. You're painting with broad strokes.
And if you'd marry Mars then you have no excuse not to marry a black woman as Mars is not a rare Pokemon or Egyptian God Card.
In my area many of my people have the hood mentality. It goes by area and I have bad luck cuz i landed in an area where the hood mentality is popular.

A black queen like Mars is rare in my area. Maybe your area is different.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
In my area many of my people have the hood mentality. It goes by area and I have bad luck.

A blakc queen like Mars is rare in my area. Maybe your area is different.

Ha ha, I peeped that edit. You might want to chill breh. You read the thread on compliments. :heh:

But seriously, GET OUT OF YOUR AREA. You have no excuse. Are there a bunch of white nerds in your area? Asians? Talibans? I'm pretty sure there are not. So you'd have to leave your area to find these types so why not instead find a black woman that fits your liking, no matter what area she's from?

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
2j1shf7.gif
The fukk you quote me for?

Blackout

Daps
Ha ha, I peeped that edit. You might want to chill breh. You read the thread on compliments. :heh:

But seriously, GET OUT OF YOUR AREA. You have no excuse. Are there a bunch of white nerds in your area? Asians? Talibans? I'm pretty sure there are not. So you'd have to leave your area to find these types so why not instead find a black woman that fits your liking, no matter what area she's from?

Oh I plan to leave my area. I did say that Im still looking for a black woman to be with. Its just that until I leave Im hoping I dont slip and end up with a non black lady.

Black women are my priority.

Black dont crack, she will understand racial issues since we are on the same side and my kid will look like me. Who wouldnt want that? :ufdup:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Oh I plan to leave my area. I did say that Im still looking for a black woman to be with. Its just that until I leave Im hoping I dont slip and end up with a non black lady.

Black dont crack, she will understand racial issues since we are on the same side and my kid will look like me. Who wouldnt want that? :ufdup:

If you believe that then you should have no doubt in your mind nor heart who your spouse will be.

Blackout

Daps
If you believe that then you should have no doubt in your mind nor heart who your spouse will be.
Well I did say that I hope I dont slip up. Im not perfect. I just do what I can.

You know being single hurts a man mentally unless he is a playa which Im not which is why Im hoping I dont slip up.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Well I did say that I hope I dont slip up. Im not perfect. I just do what I can.

You know being single hurts a man mentally unless he is a playa which Im not which is why Im hoping I dont slip up.

Doesn't matter. If I'm used to being a regional VP of Well Development and Strategic Geophysics at Halliburton I will not accept the fry cook position at Burger King just because I'm in between jobs.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go

Come on out to Chicago boo :sas1:

Blackout

Daps
Doesn't matter. If I'm used to being a regional VP of Well Development and Strategic Geophysics at Halliburton I will not accept the fry cook position at Burger King just because I'm in between jobs.
Easy to say from the sidelines buddy. I doubt youve been in my position.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Easy to say from the sidelines buddy. I doubt youve been in my position.

nikka, don't tell me about my life because you're weak. The shyt I've been through with black women of all stripes would make a lesser man a racist c00n. Word to @Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson. You need strength and perseverance and an ability to stop whining and take action. Finding a good black woman is not that hard.

Blackout

Daps
nikka, don't tell me about my life because you're weak. The shyt I've been through with black women of all stripes would make a lesser man a racist c00n. Word to @Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson. You need strength and perseverance and an ability to stop whining and take action. Finding a good black woman is not that hard.
LOL call me what you want. It just shows that you never been in my position.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
You have a lonely and sexually frustrating time ahead of you buddy. I see why Kenya had to sit you down and give you a stern talking to a few weeks back.

Status
Not open for further replies.