Daps
Reppin
NULL

still black so.............

pY0FVlE.gif

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
So many stereotypes we believe about the opposite sex of our own race. Blk women this, blk women that. Most of ya'll are stuck in a stereotypical view of what blk women are without even knowing us. Wow I can't. But you know what I need to start a black women myths thread. Maybe I'll do that on some off time.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So many stereotypes we believe about the opposite sex of our own race. Blk women this, blk women that. Most of ya'll are stuck in a stereotypical view of what blk women are without even knowing us. Wow I can't. But you know what I need to start a black women myths thread. Maybe I'll do that on some off time.
Go for it. There is a hilariously thin line between a black queen and a fukk and chuck around here.
I always ask what kinda women brehs are copping if they honestly feel this way bout chicks.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Do it but don't no half assed stuff like you just kinda did. You started off speaking on both but after that it was nothing but talk about dudes when like you said both groups do it you just on a male dominated site.

Go for it. There is a hilariously thin line between a black queen and a fukk and chuck around here.
I always ask what kinda women brehs are copping if they honestly feel this way bout chicks.
They are honestly trying to get the Instagram "thots" and don't believe check some of the stuff they say. Its in one of these threads but dude was like he don't know if he can get or marry a black woman cause they always looking for ballers and drug dealers. Something along them lines but dude left out some facts like he lives at home, don't have a car, etc. Basically trying to switch the rules up when you know them type of chicks ain't going for that but you mad. Sounds no different than these chicks that are darkskin and or have 2/3 baby daddies talking about why the quality dudes don't want me then start rambling off a bunch of bullshyt that don't tell the whole story.

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Breh don't worry the judge isn't going to let her touch the money from your $18 an hour check from UPS :mjlol:Most people leave with what they came with when they get divorced.
Oh a forgot the coli brehs are all 6 figure nikkas, two houses, an S Class, and unlimited certs.

That baby's hair is kinky, :usure:he did just fine :salute:
I wish I made $18 an hour..Id do alright then

You mean to tell me thats laughable :mjcry:

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Do it but don't no half assed stuff like you just kinda did. You started off speaking on both but after that it was nothing but talk about dudes when like you said both groups do it you just on a male dominated site.

They are honestly trying to get the Instagram "thots" and don't believe check some of the stuff they say. Its in one of these threads but dude was like he don't know if he can get or marry a black woman cause they always looking for ballers and drug dealers. Something along them lines but dude left out some facts like he lives at home, don't have a car, etc. Basically trying to switch the rules up when you know them type of chicks ain't going for that but you mad. Sounds no different than these chicks that are darkskin and or have 2/3 baby daddies talking about why the quality dudes don't want me then start rambling off a bunch of bullshyt that don't tell the whole story.
Mods, can we get a ban? This faq just compared the beauty of Dark skin to the tragedy of multiple baby daddies.

fukk you mean, fruity pebbled b*stard :what:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mods, can we get a ban? This faq just compared the beauty of Dark skin to the tragedy of multiple baby daddies.

No he didn't, be calm.

Dudes whine about chicks wanting ballers and whatnot, and there are dark skin chicks who constantly moan about black men preferring lighter skin women or some shyt. These chicks aren't rare, they do exist, as do whining men who want everything to be easy for them and no one else.

He didn't say anything wrong. C'mon, brehette.

Side note, I wish I was making $18 an hour :mjcry:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215

You should ban yourself and don't try to bring attention to shyt that's not there. All you have to do is ask instead of assuming cause one thing I know you wouldn't talk like this in person to me so why front online.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
No he didn't, be calm.

Dudes whine about chicks wanting ballers and whatnot, and there are dark skin chicks who constantly moan about black men preferring lighter skin women or some shyt. These chicks aren't rare, they do exist, as do whining men who want everything to be easy for them and no one else.

He didn't say anything wrong. C'mon, brehette.

Side note, I wish I was making $18 an hour :mjcry:
Honestly that's why they rep looking like that trying to be a silly troll. That honestly shouldn't even have to be explained when reading it in context with the rest of what was posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.