Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
article-2565806-1BBFB83400000578-805_634x838.jpg

If she threw you the ass you would decline? :usure:
That's different. I'd hit it just to say I fucced a celebrity.
But a regular chick? :camby:

Last edited:

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You didn't get what I was saying...An Asian or White man is not going to sh*t on his women for looking "Asian," or "White."They are not going to sh*t on Asian/White women for being Asian or White women.They don't tell them that their Asian features or White features are ugly.The same can not be said for Black Men.
11ad391cbdad1405c1368cdda0a31203.jpg

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black women and white men have much in common, they hate black men ,they both do their upmost to get as many black men as possible thrown in prison, and they both dislike white women fukking with black men. Seems to me the union is perfect. Whenever you see an interaction between a black woman and a white men, ever noticed how black women straight away make their voices softer and become more feminine?. They have always wanted to replace the white woman,.this is contreversial,but back in the days of slavery, if the black woman could have she would have killed the white wife of the plantation owner and been at the plantation owners side, lording it over the other slaves,just like the bytch white wife did. such is the nature of women. Ever notice how many women (of all races) ,who have a powerful husband, take that status of the husband as their own?

To be fair, that isn't so much that black women are more disloyal than women of other races, look at how asian women behave around white men... , it is just women put power and status seeking above anything else. If more white men actually found black women attractive and especially relationship material , this wenching would get totally out of control. And white women,would have done the same foul shyt to white men, if it had been the whites in the chains and to this day looked down upon. So don't think that white women are any better.

GZR

Final round
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Black women and white men have much in common, they hate black men ,they both do their upmost to get as many black men as possible thrown in prison, and they both dislike white women fukking with black men. Seems to me the union is perfect. Whenever you see an interaction between a black woman and a white men, ever noticed how black women straight away make their voices softer and become more feminine?. They have always wanted to replace the white woman,.this is contreversial,but back in the days of slavery, if the black woman could have she would have killed the white wife of the plantation owner and been at the plantation owners side, lording it over the other slaves,just like the bytch white wife did. such is the nature of women. Ever notice how many women (of all races) ,who have a powerful husband, take that status of the husband as their own?

To be fair, that isn't so much that black women are more disloyal than women of other races, look at how asian women behave around white men... , it is just women put power and status seeking above anything else. If more white men actually found black women attractive and especially relationship material , this wenching would get totally out of control. And white women,would have done the same foul shyt to white men, if it had been the whites in the chains and to this day looked down upon. So don't think that white women are any better.
Even Nazi sympathisers see it :banderas:

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Has anyone seen the face of this Jason Black guy. Every dude i know with the last name black, is Jewish, so im trying to understand why this dude is sounding like a cac, with extra cac moistish sounding vocal tones but saying hes a black man. Cant find no pics of this dudes face on google images and he doesnt show his face in any of his videos. Anyone got a photo id on this dude?

@marcuz
Jason Black is Black. His surname is clearly a nom de guerre. I use one myself. Some people say that I don't sound Black either. Hell, I've even been accused of having a "moistish" voice as well.

But seriously, what does it matter what shade he is. Listen to the message.

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Jason Black is Black. His surname is clearly a nom de guerre. I use one myself. Some people say that I don't sound Black either. Hell, I've even been accused of having a "moistish" voice as well.

But seriously, what does it matter what shade he is. Listen to the message.
Its just weird. Dude must have some serious demons in that closet to have a popular broadcast, putting out a documentary, but still hiding his face. Its just odd, which makes me believe that either he was white or eventually his format is going to switch to some bullshyt after he hooks his initial cult base. Or hes just a plant

Last edited:

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Its just weird. Dude must have some serious demons in that closet to have a popular broadcast, putting out a documentary, but still hiding his face. Its just odd, which makes me believe that either he was white or eventually his format is going to switch to some bullshyt after he hooks his initial cult base.
If you listen to the show long enough you learn that "Jason Black" AKA The Black Authority is a car dealer/broker in Shrieveport, Louisiana.

Some digging on Google came up with this comment on a YouTube video:

Jason Black is The Black Authority, A.K.A Christopher E Smith (see "commenter "below)

Domain Name: THEBLACKCHANNEL.NET

1629 Myrtle St
Shreveport, Louisiana 71101
United States

1-318-220-0480

The "commenter" referred to connects to this profile:
https://youtube.com/user/chrismarc207

The dude's name is Chris Smith.

A background search on the number says that it's connected to the names Jannette Smith and Jeremey Smith.

More digging reveals that the "commenter" has this facebook profile:

https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=1167725412&_rdr#!/profile.php?id=1167725412

My guess is that "Jason Black" is related to all those Smiths up in Shreieveport.

Apparently there's a police report that has his name. His studio was broken into and burglarized.

So yeah, "Jason Black" is definitely a Black person.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
If you listen to the show long enough you learn that "Jason Black" AKA The Black Authority is a car dealer/broker in Shrieveport, Louisiana.

Some digging on Google came up with this comment on a YouTube video:

Jason Black is The Black Authority, A.K.A Christopher E Smith (see "commenter "below)

Domain Name: THEBLACKCHANNEL.NET

1629 Myrtle St
Shreveport, Louisiana 71101
United States

1-318-220-0480

The "commenter" referred to connects to this profile:
https://youtube.com/user/chrismarc207

The dude's name is Chris Smith.

A background search on the number says that it's connected to the names Jannette Smith and Jeremey Smith.

More digging reveals that the "commenter" has this facebook profile:

https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=1167725412&_rdr#!/profile.php?id=1167725412

My guess is that "Jason Black" is related to all those Smiths up in Shreieveport.

Apparently there's a police report that has his name. His studio was broken into and burglarized.

So yeah, "Jason Black" is definitely a Black person.
:salute:

Willl wait for full confirmation.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its just weird. Dude must have some serious demons in that closet to have a popular broadcast, putting out a documentary, but still hiding his face. Its just odd, which makes me believe that either he was white or eventually his format is going to switch to some bullshyt after he hooks his initial cult base. Or hes just a plant
there's no benefit to putting your idenity out there like that. he's talking clear cut group economics. even if he were a plant, the message would 100% legit.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
there's no benefit to putting your idenity out there like that. he's talking clear cut group economics. even if he were a plant, the message would 100% legit.
I understand, its more personal. I just hate the Wizard Of Oz shyt. No issues with the message outside of the mild genocidal cosigns.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.