Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
I've rarely met a mulatto that was truly about being black and adamant about speaking up for us, especially when they're in the presence of white people. I've played many of beer pong with cacoid in my life -- the amount of racial humor mixed breeds let slide from cacs is out of control. Some even partake in it. From my experience, around blacks, they're usually on that Rodney King "can't we all just get along?" flow or waxing idiotic about how black women think of em as corny. :lolbron:

Personally, any mixed breed "down for the cause" is looked at suspiciously by me. Especially since they're usually quick to go white for dating prospects.:mjpls:
how you know :sas2:

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm ambivalent on this issue. Mixed people are just sometimes intent on being the voice of black people and white people are all too happy to let them.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
The mod or mods who keep doing this shyt is irritating. If the coli members wanna argue then let them do it in peace as much as they want to. These mods need to stop acting like they are the administrators of the entire site. This is one of the reasons why we all joined the coli because of the freedom. At times this ends up seeming like other websites online where the mods are trigger happy with bans and moving threads and getting drunk off their power. What possible reason was there to move this thread?

First we had the race track and now we have a race/gender bait thread? Let people discuss race in peace. Stop ruining the experience. We really should get new mods in TLR.

The Root is that way.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You AAs have no concept of your own race, no history about your own people, that is why you dare highlight a law created by whites to identify you and even have the sheer audacity to use it as factual. Bleach your skin then jump off of a cliff. In Africa, blk mixed with anything else automatically gets put into 'coloured'. Anything mixed with swine gets thrown out of the black category.
This isn't Africa.
The entire concept is socially constructed.
You understand White people made up the "race categories" in Africa too, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.