Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you really can't though. They just come back under a new name. New day, new troll, expose, ban, repeat:yeshrug:

Good, let them get used to getting banned over and over again.

And of course you can IP ban too which just adds another couple step for them to get around. More work for them.

I enjoy seeing racists suffer :demonic:

Taharqa

Superstar
Daps
Have you read my posts ? I told y'all muthafuccas if your IQ is less than 160 you're not capable of understanding the subtleties of my posts. They're over your head. Just accept that.
Sentence structure is a motherfukker:mjpls:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Im not e-Black I'm real Black. Y'all claim y'all hate the yt man but you want EVERYTHING HE GOT, including his bytch

:wtf:
You switch out the gender and everything you stated applies to you. Is this satire?
You have to be a parody account by this point.

How do I reconcile my feelings for this white dude I just met with my #ColiMilitantcy

Honestly, I can separate historical events from INDIVIDUAL people, and I've honestly never had a problem with white people interpersonally BUT as a Black woman should I be more suspicious of a white man. This guy is super dope, he's handsome, manly, kind, hardworking. And he's a grown ass man.

I've been around white people my whole life, but I've never give a white man a chance...

What's happening to me?

As a matter of fact, he's a man to me. Just like any other man. The only reason I'm pointing out that he's white is because I'm posting on the Coli.

He's soooo masculine. Hunting, fishing, horseback riding and all that other shyt. And he has a pickup truck soooo high that I damn near need a ladder to get in.

It was love at first sight though.

Am I getting soft?:wow:

And when someone makes the claim a lot of women here problem with white women isn't with white supremacy more than it is they want their men to like them too, capes start flying.
Got the nerve to talk about black men wanting white women while you're doing the same thing and switching out a vagina for a penis and you're somehow superior?
You should be worshipping the ground that white man's mother walked on but you're mad at her.

:dead:

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
We'll get it together someday.
Someday......:but not today
Nope this is about these buck dancing Bojangles fakkits trying to keep strawberry ugly muthafuccin azz from exposing her PMs.

They want everything the white man got- especially his ugly bytch.
you been exposed in this thread gawking at a white dude and his pick up truck. And Doug the same for a white poster. You're a dancing c00n too are you that stupid to comprehend what everyone's telling you? You're exactly the same as the dumb c00ns you claim to hate. But s/o @Elle Driver @MarsPunka @Raedawn07 yall some real sisters I put that on my momma :wow:

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
:wtf:
You switch out the gender and everything jou stated applies go you. Is this satire?
You have to be a parody account by this point.

And when someone makes the claim a lot of women here problem isn't with white supremacy more than it is they want their men, capes start flying.

Got the nerve to talk about black men wanting white women while you're doing the same thing and switching out a vagina for a penis and you're somehow superior?
You should be worshipping the ground that white man's mother walked on.

:dead:
I made one post about one white man that I met and found attractive and NOW I'm a swirler.

Boy bye.

But y'all make THREADS on THREADS about PAWGS...:sas1:

Can't save y'all hoes:snoop:

Status
Not open for further replies.