• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
If you hate yourself, you're not going to like me.

If your IQ is below 160 you're not going to understand my posts.

If you sent Scarberry dikk pics, I can see why you're pissed. You're defending your precious ugly cumbucket PAWG.

I bring the ether that you cannot handle if you start some shyt.

If you want EVERYTHING the white man got, you're not going to understand me.

If you cannot comprehend written English above an 11th grade level- my posts will leave you perplexed.

I cannot help you with that.

:manny:

Obviously it's a lot more :dame: than strong minded individuals.

:scust:You Eliott Rodger muthafuccas with yo ashy dikks living in yo moms basements will NEVER like me. Because I continue to remind you that you'll never get up, get out and do something. Because you'll always be cowards and crybabies.:sadbron:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
I made one post about one white man that I met and found attractive and NOW I'm a swirler.

Boy bye.

But y'all make THREADS on THREADS about PAWGS...:sas1:

Can't save y'all hoes:snoop:
oh that? that was different
grid-cell-27880-1416351616-18.jpg

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
the "vigor" of her posts make it so obvious that he's a poster masquerading as a woman. :russell:

now for what reason and whether said poster is even black is up for speculation.

i think a reasonable compromise would be to ban both her and busted cac-berry. :sas2:

Sorry Charlie but it's Black MEN on the Coli that seent my picture... :shaq:

Canon

Veteran
Daps

If you sent Scarberry dikk pics, I can see why you're pissed. You're defending your precious ugly cumbucket PAWG.

If you cannot comprehend written English above an 11th grade level- my posts will leave you perplexed.

:scust:You Eliott Rodger muthafuccas with yo ashy dikks living in yo moms basements will NEVER like me. Because I continue to remind you that you'll never get up, get out and do something. Because you'll always be cowards and crybabies.:sadbron:
giphy.gif

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You do realize you have no room to speak right?:mjpls:
Leave this to the actual pro black ppl and go back to spending quality time with ching chung lee.
Doesn't matter to me.
I personally like Asian and hispanic women more so than black.
Black women aren't ugly but I'm just more physically attracted to other races. Dating an Asian chick now in my class.
In all honesty, my wife probably won't be black.
If someone wants to date interracially and they find someone interested, let 'em cook.

:laff:

Taharqa

Superstar
Daps

Its kinda like when people use big words excessively,they lack education. When people bring up IQ (you being 160 is slim to none) They lack intelligence. You probably took an online test for your IQ and now you walk around with it proud. In reality, you have to go to an actual person that's certified to give you an IQ test.

You still love white man though. No one can take that from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.