Status
Not open for further replies.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
I haven't read through this thread, but I'm disgusted by @Amethyst use of the word n*gger, as well as @bcrusaderw excusing racism just to see some dudes getting exposed. It's really deplorable to me.
Yeah @bcrusaderw is a cool poster when posting random stuff in the Salon but when it comes to this race baiting stuff, she's :scust:

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts
Depending on the brehettes that outrage probably would have been fake too :mjlol:
You right :ehh:.
she's some stem wiz but doesn't know how to use fb?:skip:
I might have to make a retraction. I haven't seen anything funny from her until recently. the only time I interacted with her was in the random thoughts and confessions thread but something smells funny.
Matter of fact, she sounds a lot like jentheprude:jbhmm:
:ohhh: Good points they kinda type alike. And Jen swore she was so clever and smart like Corporate Trina @Amethyst :mjlol:.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
So... From reading the quotes it looks like she is repeating what someone else (strawberry?) said. So she (amethyst) isn't calling people "n!ggers"

This! I was referring to that c*nt strawberry REPEATEDLY calling them n-words! But these #PAWGlovers don't want to acknowledge that. I'm stupid to even defend these azz hats and they still trying to fukk that ugly bytch and sending her dikk pics.

This is my reward for defending these so-called Black men.

They want EVERYTHING the white man got ESPECIALLY his ugly bytch.:martin:

Strawberry must got hella dikk pics.

She said she's gonna release them too if she doesn't get out the red... :russ:

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
:scust: Wtf is going on in here. The craziness from both sides

:snoop: one side is using a racist white woman to promote your black male hate agenda

:snoop: the other side is masking their swirl fetish by trying to spin the hate of a racist white woman into something positive.

Neither side likes black men :deadmanny:
Nope this is about these buck dancing Bojangles fakkits trying to keep strawberry ugly muthafuccin azz from exposing her PMs.

They want everything the white man got- especially his ugly bytch.

Status
Not open for further replies.