Status
Not open for further replies.

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
You shouldn't come for me...

If anything by the way you type/talk I would call you a hood rat so you do have a point :leon:

You are a huge hypocrite, how are you going to talk about how she types and you do the exact same thing like you aren't some frail white girl from Canada :heh: are you serious? Had the nerve to come in here giving a how to on how to get some one banned for saying nikka when you did the exact same thing but fixed yourself when you found out we weren't those c00ns who let you get away with that BS because you make ackee and salt fish and let them fall into your p*ssy.

Maybe you should chill on the headstand struggle twerks because clearly too much blood is flowing to your brain. It doesn't matter if she said it ten times and you said it 5 you a verified white woman, yes bih. vs. her a...questionable poster but said black woman saying it to call you out is not the same thing. AND I already called her out for her hypocrisy.

Also between the 2 of us, the only drug user in the conversation is you.

Come for you? You're tryin to set me up for a fall like you did before I got hit with a temp ban.

You addressed me and I responded and now I'm "comin for you"? :wtf:

A hoodrat in Canada?? :pachaha:

Girl, you must be trippin! :russ:

I'm not frail, I'm fit. The other day I biked 16km :ehh:

As for drugs, weed and shrooms don't count :ufdup:

God made that shyt. Don't you dare diss the Lord :birdman:

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
Just lettin' dem n' bombs with the er' fly of the tip of her fingers in a rant after rant after rant... :mjpls: :dame: :ban:

Home girl seemed a little too comfortable typing all that :jbhmm:
Because you stupid muthafuccas let that white girl call you that repeatedly!

-er and -a ending is equal in my book.

You're just mad because I regularly ether thee fucc out y'all fakkits and you have no comeback.

But while you searching my post history, you not posting enough of my post history.

JUST what you want to try to get the bandwagon going.

You sent dikk pics to that yt bytch too?

The Isis Papers by Dr. Frances Cress Welsing and

THE UNITED INDEPENDENT COMPENSATORY CODE / SYSTEM / CONCEPT: A Textbook / Workbook for Thought, Speech and/or Action for Victims of Racism (White Supremacy)
aka "The Code" by Neely Fuller Jr.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
She also posted this....

but when brehs started questioning her on the actual facebook link or how to contact that white girl she immediately went into :whoa: mode and started saying she don't know how to use facebook :mjpls:
she's some stem wiz but doesn't know how to use fb?:skip:
I might have to make a retraction. I haven't seen anything funny from her until recently. the only time I interacted with her was in the random thoughts and confessions thread but something smells funny.
Matter of fact, she sounds a lot like jentheprude:jbhmm:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I haven't read through this thread, but I'm disgusted by @Amethyst use of the word n*gger, as well as @bcrusaderw excusing racism just to see some dudes getting exposed. It's really deplorable to me.

Honestly you might be the realest brehette on the boards :ohhh:

Thread after thread I keep seeing how fake some of them really are :beli:

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
Im not e-Black I'm real Black. Y'all claim y'all hate the yt man but you want EVERYTHING HE GOT, including his bytch

“The Black Woman Is God” comes out of the creative genius of artist Karen Seneferu. – Photo: Malaika Kambon

The late Dr. John Henrik Clarke once stated that the rendition by Michaelangelo of “The Creation,” painted on the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel, is one of the greatest pieces of political propaganda in the world, because Michaelangelo used one of his male relatives as his model for his rendition of what God looks like. Several billion people have seen this painting, either through visits, books, post cards, television and now, via the worldwide web, which implants the idea that God is white and male.

Karen Seneferu and 20 brilliant African women who are visual and performing artists have once again shattered that illusion. Karen, artist, educator and consultant, opened her “The Black Woman is God” exhibit with a February 2013 opening reception at the African American Art and Culture Complex in San Francisco.

A very special highlight at the opening night performance for “The Black Woman Is God” were two very young women dancing “I Rule the World.” – Photo: Malaika Kambon
The reception and performing arts show were vibrant and magnificent! The exhibit personifies everything that Dr. Runoko Rashidi put into words when he said: “In the Black woman I see divinity. If I was going to portray and depict God in human form, the Black woman would be the model.”

“The Black Woman Is God” exhibit examines and questions the idea of seeing the Black woman as a God figure. Artists use materials, forms and iconography that challenge the belief that the image of God is white and male. “This exhibit addresses new representations of the Black female presence as the highest spiritual form, God herself, and challenges the viewers to do the same,” says Seneferu.

Over the course of the next month, the San Francisco Bay View newspaper will feature interviews with and photographs of the artists who participated in this brilliant exhibition, which is already receiving recognition as one that will be welcomed in galleries across the U.S. and globally.

At present, “The Black Woman Is God” exhibition can be seen at the African American Art and Culture Complex. The AAACC is located at 762 Fulton St. in San Francisco’s famed Fillmore District. The Sargent Johnson Gallery on the first floor houses the exhibition, which will be up until May 30. Gallery hours are Tuesdays through Saturdays from 12 noon to 5 p.m.

These photographs are from the reception and the performing artists’ show that comprised the opening night of this exhibit, held in both the Sargent Johnson Gallery and in the AAACC Theatre. See the complete gallery of photographs for “The Black Woman Is God” opening reception at the People’s Eye Photography website.

Some of the 20 visual and performing artists participating in “The Black Woman Is God” opening night gathered for a group photo. – Photo: Malaika Kambon
Participating artists are Adenike Amin, Akua Agusi, Lili Bernard, Chantil Brown, Tracy Brown, Nancy Cato, Nicole Dixon, Michele Elizabeth Lee, Idris Hassan, Reshawn Goode (Bushmama), Bessie Johnson, Nia Jordon, Dana King, Sasha Kelley, Tarika Lewis, Nashormeh Lindo, Ajuan Mance, Sage Stargate, Karen Seneferu, Sabrina Nelson and Blue Wade.

In her work, artist Karen Seneferu enjoys the support of her artist husband, Malik Seneferu. – Photo: Malaika Kambon
Malaika H Kambon is a freelance photojournalist and the 2011 winner of the Bay Area Black Journalists Association Luci S. Williams Houston Scholarship in Photojournalism. She also won the AAU state and national championship in Tae Kwon Do from 2007-2010.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Come for you? You're tryin to set me up for a fall like you did before I got hit with a temp ban.

You addressed me and I responded and now I'm "comin for you"? :wtf:

A hoodrat in Canada?? :pachaha:

Girl, you must be trippin! :russ:

I'm not frail, I'm fit. The other day I biked 16km :ehh:

As for drugs, weed and shrooms don't count :ufdup:

God made that shyt. Don't you dare diss the Lord :birdman:

I didn't set you up for anything. I posted screen shots of your actual post :stopitslime: wth. You dug your own grave :yeshrug:

That's my point genius, you type like a hoodrat and talk tough yet you are a white woman from Canada.

Are you high right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.