• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
Back on topic, if you want to see @Amethyst aka Lux slapped with a ban then start reporting her posts, particularly those where she's droppin n bombs

She's been way too aggressive, negative & hypocritical lately and could use a 20 day ban to cool off.

Can you read?

Excuse me sir, are you lost? The jiu jitsu thread is that way :ufdup:

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Oh now you're gonna act like there's no white people with tear drop tattoos or pretend like there's no such thing as a white hoodrat?

Can I get your dealer's #? I want some of that sweet crack you're smokin

She's typin like a hoodrat. Read her posts. That's the kind of shyt hoodrats say. Frontin like she's tough, tellin people to kill themselves and their families. Real hoodrat shyt.

Do you cosign the bullshyt she's been sayin these days?

Mothafukka ain't capin, he's tellin it like it is. @Amethyst is a hypocrite and an excessively aggressive shyt poster.

Thanks Boo!

Apparently she thinks I'm racist even though she knows I'm not. A real drama queen & shyt disturber.

The fact that I'm back on the scene takin all the attention probably has something to do with it too. She's been beggin for attention in every thread and now she's finally got it! :umad: :russ:

:patrice:

You must be discussing who you think was in my pm's with a poster that I have on ignore.

@satam55 was never in my pm's :sas2:

You shouldn't come for me...

If anything by the way you type/talk I would call you a hood rat so you do have a point :leon:

You are a huge hypocrite, how are you going to talk about how she types and you do the exact same thing like you aren't some frail white girl from Canada :heh: are you serious? Had the nerve to come in here giving a how to on how to get some one banned for saying nikka when you did the exact same thing but fixed yourself when you found out we weren't those c00ns who let you get away with that BS because you make ackee and salt fish and let them fall into your p*ssy.

Maybe you should chill on the headstand struggle twerks because clearly too much blood is flowing to your brain. It doesn't matter if she said it ten times and you said it 5 you a verified white woman, yes bih. vs. her a...questionable poster but said black woman saying it to call you out is not the same thing. AND I already called her out for her hypocrisy.

Also between the 2 of us, the only drug user in the conversation is you.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
@mrken12 please make a tales spin smilie :mjlol:
DlAOcZg.png
c8wGfZX.png

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Why was that thread moved to the salon yesterday when people started calling out amethyst?:mjpls:
That's when she started really letting lose, threatening brehs with death and sodomization en route to military black sites :merchant:

Why can't I neg @bcrusaderw :to:
I moved it because @bcrusaderw asked me to. It actually orginated in the Salon but @Raedawn07 moved it to TLR.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Back on topic, if you want to see @Amethyst aka Lux slapped with a ban then start reporting her posts, particularly those where she's droppin n bombs

She's been way too aggressive, negative & hypocritical lately and could use a 20 day ban to cool off.

Excuse me sir, are you lost? The jiu jitsu thread is that way :ufdup:
Please don't Start with me. I don't like arguing with aged women who stand on their head and struggle twerk.

Status
Not open for further replies.