• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
She is too comfortable. She is in a thread about a poster using n*gger to call her out for saying nikka talking about how to get them banned :mjlol:

Talking about hoodrat and tear drop tattoos:mjlol:

We need to know what it means to her:jbhmm:

Oh now you're gonna act like there's no white people with tear drop tattoos or pretend like there's no such thing as a white hoodrat?

Can I get your dealer's #? I want some of that sweet crack you're smokin

I find the audacity of you saying anything about it funny. Now what makes her a hood rat :lupe:

She's typin like a hoodrat. Read her posts. That's the kind of shyt hoodrats say. Frontin like she's tough, tellin people to kill themselves and their families. Real hoodrat shyt.

Do you cosign the bullshyt she's been sayin these days?

Strawberry can handle herself, you can take your cape off.

Mothafukka ain't capin, he's tellin it like it is. @Amethyst is a hypocrite and an excessively aggressive shyt poster.

Seems like strawberry has came back from her ban extra trollish.

Thanks Boo!

why is a bedwench mad at @Strawberry tho
giphy.gif

Apparently she thinks I'm racist even though she knows I'm not. A real drama queen & shyt disturber.

The fact that I'm back on the scene takin all the attention probably has something to do with it too. She's been beggin for attention in every thread and now she's finally got it! :umad: :russ:

Two of them were @satam55 and @ℒee :dame:

:patrice:

You must be discussing who you think was in my pm's with a poster that I have on ignore.

@satam55 was never in my pm's :sas2:

Last edited:

Canon

Veteran
Daps

The number of straight White men who married Black women rose 62.7 percent from 2000 to 2013
The number of straight Hispanic men who married Black women rose 64.9 percent from 2000 to 2013
The number of straight Asian men who married Black women rose 7.6 percent from 2000 to 2013
The number of straight Multiracial men who married Black women rose 10.4 percent from 2000 to 2013

My babies out here PAWGing, PALGing, PAAGing, and PAMGing. :banderas:

:mjpls:
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/race-gender-bait-the-official-thread-pick-your-poison.353011/page-712

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
:bryan:She was going HAM in that strawberry thread.
Setting up fades with nikkas.
Threatening to have em killed.
Threatening em with the authorities
:whoa:Threatening to have brehs sodomized on their way to guantanamo bay

Shyt read like a Wu-tang skit
Hmm yes she was. I wonder what motivated her to get that way with black men :mjpls:

Hmm:mjpls:

Status
Not open for further replies.